Vapecon - Show us what you got there!

ALL.jpg

A quick group photo:D. I also earmarked VAPECON 2016 to start with my DIY rabbit hole journey:oops:.

IMG_20160827_203937%20Medium.jpg

Paulie's Coffee Cake special reserve
Vapour Mountain Slice
Vapour Mountain Aztec Collection Ozomatli
Wiener Vape Co - Dog's Life
Opus Interlude
NCV Trinity
NCV Milked
Vape Elixer Alpha Tobacco
Bertie's Vapbucco Rum & Maple
Bertie's Vapbucco Honey & Vanilla
Bertie's Vapbucco Sweet Nuts
The Bertie`s Vapbucco Rum and Maple.....:clap:. For me it`s not an ADV but it`s definitely going to be in my daily rotation for that relaxed evening vape after a tough day.

View attachment 65062

A quick group photo:D. I also earmarked VAPECON 2016 to start with my DIY rabbit hole journey:oops:.

Aaahhh wow....
You got the therion squonker bud its beautiful. I went past to see price and shat my pants when i found out :-D
And i dont think it included the RDA either? So decided to wait for the group buy.
But please give me your feedback on the mod bud as im still on the fence with squonkers.

Jeepers creepers, some of you okes bought more in one day than my whole collection! So weird, when I joined this forum everyone recommended the iStick 30W and Nautilus Mini... How things have changed..

Jeepers creepers, some of you okes bought more in one day than my whole collection! So weird, when I joined this forum everyone recommended the iStick 30W and Nautilus Mini... How things have changed..

Tell me about it bud. Looks like there is going to be shortage on juice at the rate folk bought :-D

1st time I'm seeing Bertie's Vapbucco. Who stocks it and who makes it?

Now that vapecon is over im sure there are many who see certain things and say dam why didnt i get that or dam i didnt see that.
Wish there was a vapecon part2 :)
Or that you could get the specials again during the week in store if you could prove you were at vapecon.

Aaahhh wow....
You got the therion squonker bud its beautiful. I went past to see price and shat my pants when i found out :-D
And i dont think it included the RDA either? So decided to wait for the group buy.
But please give me your feedback on the mod bud as im still on the fence with squonkers.

I have @SAVapeGear to thank for that:rolleyes:. I did not even know that the Sirs had these at VAPECON until he told me about it. It comes with the Lost Vapes Delirium RDA. It`s a 23.9 mm RDA and the airflow is massive, but I dont think it will find favour with alot of the BF crowd. It does come with a non BF pin as well for normal dripping.

I will try to give some feedback on the mod, as best as I can, but I`m pretty biased towards squonking so it will probably be along the lines of "as long as it does not leak from the bottle and 510 pin, it will be in my rotation":)
Pics of the RDA:
DELIRIUM_RDA.jpg
DELIRIUM_OPEN.jpg

The protruding centre (BF) pin will not let the excess e-liquid drain back to the bottle. That could be sorted with a quick fix, either cut or file the excess off so that it sits flush with the deck.
DELIRIUM_DECK.jpg

I have @SAVapeGear to thank for that:rolleyes:. I did not even know that the Sirs had these at VAPECON until he told me about it. It comes with the Lost Vapes Delirium RDA. It`s a 23.9 mm RDA and the airflow is massive, but I dont think it will find favour with alot of the BF crowd. It des come with a nn BF pin as well for normal dripping.

I will try to give some feedback on the mod, as best as I can, but I`m pretty biased towards squonking so it will probably be along the lines of "as long as it does not leak from the bottle and 510 pin, it will be in my rotation":)
Pics of the RDA:
View attachment 65066
View attachment 65067

The protruding centre (BF) pin will not let the excess e-liquid drain back to the bottle. That could be sorted with a quick fix, either cut or file the excess off so that it sits flush with the deck.
View attachment 65068
The reviews of this atty is quite impressive, but the size is a bit to big. On a P67 I think it will work. Waiting for your review.

So I went there to buy only:
some wire cutters,
liquids,
batteries,
another charger

Came back with:
another toolkit (couldn't find separate wire cutters),
A lot of liquids,
Batteries (those who you who emptied out VapeKing... Well done, I had to buy the expensive ones),
Charger I4,
Drip tips,
Limitless tank,
IPV6 to replace my IPV5 (sooo much lighter and smaller),
Cotton Bacon,
Other randoms...

Best answer of the day I heard when I asked "what's a good tank to replace my Griffin 25 with?" was "another Griffin" :D
f4cfade777623d495375b0e7c0c5cf72.jpg

I have @SAVapeGear to thank for that:rolleyes:. I did not even know that the Sirs had these at VAPECON until he told me about it. It comes with the Lost Vapes Delirium RDA. It`s a 23.9 mm RDA and the airflow is massive, but I dont think it will find favour with alot of the BF crowd. It does come with a non BF pin as well for normal dripping.

Pics of the RDA:
View attachment 65066
View attachment 65067

View attachment 65068
No comment from my side.I have been struggling since yesterday to get one of my post screws out.The allankey that come with it doesn't fit any of the screws and I can't get one of my post screws out of the Delirium.So I am very very upset.

Guys, you make my day, I am so sad. for not attending Vapecon, but after seeing your shopping spree......need I say more. I know it would have been a quiet ride back home for me, because HRH would have been 5bars with all my shopping. Glad you like it.

So I went there to buy only:
some wire cutters,
liquids,
batteries,
another charger

Came back with:
another toolkit (couldn't find separate wire cutters),
A lot of liquids,
Batteries (those who you who emptied out VapeKing... Well done, I had to buy the expensive ones),
Charger I4,
Drip tips,
Limitless tank,
IPV6 to replace my IPV5 (sooo much lighter and smaller),
Cotton Bacon,
Other randoms...

Best answer of the day I heard when I asked "what's a good tank to replace my Griffin 25 with?" was "another Griffin" :D
f4cfade777623d495375b0e7c0c5cf72.jpg

Vaperite had batteries for 100 and 110. Got me 5 tesiyi 40 amps for 110

Got some T-shirt, hat, vapebands,juices, batries and coils and stikers and met alot of people there. O Thanks to Silver to let us feel like VIP's.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

I was looking for you mate, bummer i missed you :(
Sorry man! I was running around trying to tick my checklist off! There will always be a next time! And i think i saw you getting off the car when i was in the queue and you took a pic of me! Will find it and circle myself!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I can't show what I got but I can tell you ..... I got a moff chest yesterday & today from tasting the mountain of juice I bought at VapeCon .. Ek is gaar ge-vape vandag, but hell it was an epic experience. :neng2kb:

Picked up my Duo from Kimbo, got my amazing tube mech from Justin and got some batteries and cotton bacon :)
O yes also won a ultrasonic cleaner and a bottle of all day vapes. Thanks to all the organisers. Great turn out and awesome setup. Till the next one peeps.
View attachment 65002 View attachment 65003
You know what? After i heard you win the ultrasoonic cleaner i went and bought one.. wish i had won something though but oh well..guess we all won with vapecon's pricing on the day!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Back