Vapecon - Show us what you got there!

You know what? After i heard you win the ultrasoonic cleaner i went and bought one.. wish i had won something though but oh well..guess we all won with vapecon's pricing on the day!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Nice bud.
It was so funny i was eating by the food stall we then finished and carried on walking around. I reached the stage and saw uncle @Rob Fisher and stopped to say hi.

As i greeted him he says hello here you go and hands me a ultrasonic cleaner and i say whats this for, he replies congratulations you won we been calling you for the past 15min :-D

I was shocked as i wasnt expecting to win anything.
Also on the way out AfriVape had a comp to guess what concentrates is in there new range and i won a bottle of juice there too :)

All in all it was a amazing day, i know there were a few flaws but for the ecigssa team who do this on the side and not as a full time job it was a amazing event.
Nice seeing you again too my friend @Silver.
And catching up and meeting all the folk on the forum.

We really have great people here on ecigssa who are super awesome. Besides all the familiar faces met alot of good people who ive never met before ie- the food line was long but it actually went quick cause we made friends standing in the line.

Also while waiting in the Q at 8am a gentleman approached me and said i see you using a avo and he proceeded to explain he keeps getting dry hits.
No problem we said- pulled out the man bag rewicked for him and he went off smiling away.

I felt like super vape man at that moment :-D

What a awesome day.
Thank you to the entire ecigssa team for coordinating such a awesome event and all the vendors on the day who spent alot of money on adverising, awesome displays and great specials.
And also thank you to everyone that went cause a vapecon without all our members and friends and family would not be the same.

Nice bud.
It was so funny i was eating by the food stall we then finished and carried on walking around. I reached the stage and saw uncle @Rob Fisher and stopped to say hi.

As i greeted him he says hello here you go and hands me a ultrasonic cleaner and i say whats this for, he replies congratulations you won we been calling you for the past 15min :-D

Also on the way out AfriVape had a comp to guess what concentrates is in there new range and i won a bottle of juice there too :)

All in all it was a amazing day, i know there were a few flaws but for the ecigssa team who do this on the side and not as a full time job it was a amazing event.

We really have great people here on ecigssa who are super awesome. Besides all the familiar faces met alot of good people who ive never met before ie- the food line was long but it actually went quick cause we made friends standing in the line.

Also while waiting in the Q at 8am a gentleman approached me and said i see you using a avo and he proceeded to explain he keeps getting dry hits.
No problem we said- pulled out the man bag rewicked for him and he went off smiling away.

What a awesome day.
Thank you to the entire ecigssa team for coordinating such a awesome event and all the vendors on the day who spent alot of money on adverising, awesome displays and great specials.
And also thank you to everyone that went cause a vapecon without all our members and friends and family would not be the same.

I think i just wrote the longest post ive ever written on the forum :-D

Nice bud.

What a awesome day.

Epic post @Clouds4Days
Thanks for all the kind words
You are right, we have a great community on the forum!
Loved your story about how you rewicked that fellow vapers Avo in the queue!

Nice bud.

What a awesome day.
I remember when they called you... Congrats on the prize

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Went a bit crazy with juices, first time ever buying wick and wire.

DSC_0848.jpg

So this is more of a complaint about a wire I bought from SirVape at vape con.

I bought "Alien Wire" by Demon Killer (amongst other awesome goodies) and once i got home i thought it was a little odd.
To me it looks like a Fused Clapton.
The build does not have those sexy waves that the alien i know does and uses ribbon wire in the middle, 1 ribbon wire at that, instead of a standard 2 or 3 core alien.

I need some help on this one because i feel like this is falsely advertised as Alien Wire where as it should be a Fused Clapton build hell even a normal clapton.

At R155 for the wire at Vape Con i dont mind the price for a Fused Clapton wire (Should have more cores though), but im upset that it is not the alien I thought it was.

I have attached pictures of what im talking about. It looks like the Fused Clapton

What do you guys think?

Attachments

• Alien wire.jpg
    Alien wire.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 65
  • fused clapton.jpg
    fused clapton.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 65
  • deamon killer alien wire.jpg
    deamon killer alien wire.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 65
Looks two ribbons in the core to me, if I read the label correctly.

I went to Vapecon for the experience....... Ended up with ......... bags full.....
Juices 15 Bottles
2 mods (Sigelei & Smok H-priv)
Limitless RDTA +
And a DIY starter kit

Now to start saving for the next VAPECON SPECIALS!!!!

6a02e48efab012bec08304c609b12334.jpg

Sent from my SM-J500F using Tapatalk

Jeez you guys bought a hell of a lot of stuff!!!

I didn't buy that much as I am saving for another project...

I did however get this.... (this is excluding @Casper 's stuff)
IMG_20160827_144856.jpg

I didn't get a chance to buy but that doesn't mean I came home empty handed... VapeCon Mail Baby!
VapeConMail02.jpg VapeConMail05.jpg VapeConMail08.jpg VapeConMail09.jpg VapeConMail10.jpg VapeConMail01.jpg VapeConMail03.jpg VapeConMail04.jpg VapeConMail06.jpg VapeConMail07.jpg

@Clouder - was great to catch up with you and @Casper for a quick chat!
Glad you enjoyed it

@Rob Fisher - where did you get all that stuff!!! Lol, i was meaning to go visit several vendors and try out some juices and only managed one or two - i wish there was more time ;-)
Nice photos by the way! Is that with the new camera?

@Rob Fisher - where did you get all that stuff!!! Lol, i was meaning to go visit several vendors and try out some juices and only managed one or two - i wish there was more time ;-)
Nice photos by the way! Is that with the new camera?

The stuff was supplied by some very very nice Vendors... :p

Nope I'm waiting for my Macro lens that I will hopefully get for my birthday... these pics were taken with my iPhone 6S+ :D

i cant get over that vapbucco rum n maple !

I did manage to try a few of these @shabbar. Loved the sweet n nuts - cant remember what it was called. The testers were in those cool pipes at the Vape Cartel "wing"

I did manage to try a few of these @shabbar. Loved the sweet n nuts - cant remember what it was called. The testers were in those cool pipes at the Vape Cartel "wing"

i didnt like the other 2 , the cherry and rum and maple was chicken dinner . authentic tobacco profiles .
yeah those pipes were proper cool

I also got 3 T-Shirts for the price of 2... and yes I lied when I said I didn't buy anything... I bought 3 t-shirts and a coffee mug! :D

But I didn't want to show them till I tried the XXXL on and made sure they would fit... they do fit.
Snapshot_20160830_1.JPG

i bought some juice from Vape Cartel
avo and cotton from vape club
emage 8 in 1 coil wheel from vape king (claptons and such)

then for my fiends:
1 18650 from vapeking
2 ijust2 kits from vapeking
1 topbox mini from vapeclub
1 ijust S from vapeclub
1 ego aio from vapeclub
1 fuchai from vaperite

and so and so

and and two of the friends where at vapecon.
they came with a pack of cigarettes, and got their 1st vapes.
when we left we cought them having a stinkie right outside vapecon - i called them traitors and deserters, but have been checking up with both of them, and that was their last stinkies.

so far so good :)

So I received an interesting call from Morne @ Noon Clouds on Monday night. It so happen, I won their luck draw.
My prize arrived safely today.
noonclouds draw.jpg

Thank you Morne, and the rest on the Noon Clouds team. :clap2:

Back