Vapeking whats going on

Eequinox

Dedicated Vaper
LV

Awards
I have been trying to get a response from you guys since monday and have had a Zero reply i used your messaging service twice i have emailed you guys twice no reply here is what i sent to you guys I needed this stuff for my mom by saturday as someone was going to pay and collect for me and bring it to Springs as i am away from home and splat service hits the fan

I am not one to bad mouth or complain but come on this has me slightly hacked off are you making so much money that a few hundred rands are not worth your effort ?

Can you please advise if the Kangertech pro tank 3 will work on the twisp clero battery and if you have the coils in stock .

Please reply asap as I have mailed twice left a ticket twice and had no reply

Have you called them?

Hi @Eequinox

Sorry for not replying sooner we are away at the moment, I did not see your email before I left though else I would have replied. Yes the mini protank 3 and yes as far as I know there is stock.

@MiffyPuff @thatguy_ollie

Sent from my SM-N910H using Tapatalk

I have been trying to get a response from you guys since monday and have had a Zero reply i used your messaging service twice i have emailed you guys twice no reply here is what i sent to you guys I needed this stuff for my mom by saturday as someone was going to pay and collect for me and bring it to Springs as i am away from home and splat service hits the fan

I am not one to bad mouth or complain but come on this has me slightly hacked off are you making so much money that a few hundred rands are not worth your effort ?

Can you please advise if the Kangertech pro tank 3 will work on the twisp clero battery and if you have the coils in stock .

Hi @Eequinox
I think the protank 3 takes dual coil heads
While it may work on the little 650mah Clearo Battery, i do not think it is advisable or ideal at all
In my view that Twisp Clearo battery should be used on a coil similar to the Clearo coil, which is a single coil at around the 2 ohm mark

PS - for the clearo battery i would rather suggest a single coil atty like a mini protank 2 or Evod or something similar

Hi @Eequinox

Sorry for not replying sooner we are away at the moment, I did not see your email before I left though else I would have replied. Yes the mini protank 3 and yes as far as I know there is stock.

@MiffyPuff @thatguy_ollie

Sent from my SM-N910H using Tapatalk
all forgiven lol thanks for the reply

PS - for the clearo battery i would rather suggest a single coil atty like a mini protank 2 or Evod or something similar
i need something better than the clero and more economical for my mom im at my wits end she stays out of town in endicott so the twisp crap coils are a no go as they are to expensive and hard to get to town for im in no financial position to get the subox or anything like that unless there is some rba or rta that can fit on that battery

i need something better than the clero and more economical for my mom im at my wits end she stays out of town in endicott so the twisp crap coils are a no go as they are to expensive and hard to get to town for im in no financial position to get the subox or anything like that unless there is some rba or rta that can fit on that battery

Hi There

Maybe have a look at the ijust 2 kit, you can use that with an Aspire triton RBA base so you can build the coils for her?

Will have a look at that tonight or just bite the bullet and get her the subox and be done
Thanks for the advice.

I myself have called 25 times and no response I am a vendor and am trying to pay my monthly fee on the forum what's happening plz respond ASAP

I myself have called 25 times and no response I am a vendor and am trying to pay my monthly fee on the forum what's happening plz respond ASAP

Our Phone lines are done. Please PM me with issues.. All invoicing is taking place now.

Our phone lines are down, awaiting on Telkom to come sort it out, I just got back guys promise I will sort this out ASAP :) Also I had my phone on Aeroplane mode for most of the time we were away without realising which is why noone could get hold of me on my cell! Im on it

Back