Vaperite Appletons robbed this morning

Vaperite South Africa

Because Quality is Everything
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Our shop at Appletons Village in Randburg was robbed at 6:20am this morning, Sunday 6 August. The thieves were in a dark Golf Tiguan. There were four of them. They appear to be white or coloured. They stole a lot of stock and our laptop and cash box and some TV's.

These are the same thieves who broke into Vape King and Vape Cartel. There are a group of vendors looking at offering a reward to anyone who can provide information leading to the arrest and conviction of these thieves.

Be on the lookout for China Mall shops or non Vape shops and even online adverts for new hardware and international e-liquid at low prices. PM me if you feel you have any information and we will take it from there.

The reward amount has not been decided yet but will be at least R20,000, probably more.

Here's a photo of one of the thieves although he has a cover over his middle face. May even be a woman.
2017-08-06-PHOTO-00021204.jpg
This is what a VW Tiguan looks like. We are not sure what the actual colour is.

IMG_0830.JPG IMG_0831.JPG

Last edited:
The same guys are hitting all of the vape stores?

I hope they get caught soon!

This is unbelievable! I will share on my platforms as well.

Sent from my VKY-L09 using Tapatalk

My heart is hurting so much for you all - seriously - the community really needs these criminals to be caught.

There is definitely a pattern here. Same guys...... vapeshops.......classifieds...... What a unlawful way to make some moola. I hope the admin of Facebook pages like IAVA which has a lot of members post these pictures. Shame on you, why don't you work for your money.

@Silver, can't you maybe place these pictures in the classifieds of ecigssa. Some members only read certain posts, or navigate straight to the classifieds. Just a suggestion.

These guys must be on here or one of the Facebook pages. Someone must know something.

Sent from my MHA-L09 using Tapatalk

Yip, definitely the same guys! As @Vaperite South Africa said a group of us vendors are clubbing together to catch these guys, the police dont care, they came back to VK Fourways 2 weeks after they hit us, @Nibbler happened to be in the shop early to tidy up for a photo shoot and they ran off as soon as they saw him, still waiting for the detective to come collect the new footage!

So sorry guys. We know how it feels. But as a collective I am positive we are going to get them.

All the best.

Dale

P. S, sharing the shit out of this. That's the reason for edit.

Last edited:
These guys have their mugs all over Facebook. Someone must know them.
That being said please go through your available footage of people coming into the store. They are more than likely "customers" before hitting the store, they would actually have to know what the store layout is before coming in.
Without pointing fingers, please check all the current specials running at some of the newer stores.
There are option to look into for identification purposes of stock on hand.

Do you guys know exactly what was stolen?

There's a dude that just posted a shit load of stuff on a WhatsApp group I'm on. Saying he's selling all his Vape gear but the stuff all looks brand new.

Looking at the pics of the kids doing this I actually feel sorry for them. Eventually they will get caught. End up behind bars. So young, lives ruined and even worse... 'Pappa wag vir jou!...'

Eisch.

So sorry to hear. that sucks big time.
Hope they get caught sooner than later.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can tell the guy on the right's age group by looking at his pants (appleton cam 3 photo)

All vendors in the Gauteng area, please be so kind as to print a copy of these mugs and keep it on your counters with a suitable title?

You can tell the guy on the right's age group by looking at his pants (appleton cam 3 photo)

All vendors in the Gauteng area, please be so kind as to print a copy of these mugs and keep it on your counters with a suitable title?
Ja,hy het amper sy broek verloor.

It's sad if you think about it. They are driving a car which costs up to half a million Rand. It is clear that crime does pay. Even if it is stolen they are still driving a car worth R 500 000.

They will be caught eventually. If not for this crime then the next.. or next...or next. :mad:

Back