VAPERITE - MASSIVE ONLINE CLEARANCE SALE

Vaperite South Africa

Because Quality is Everything
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
OVER R1 MILLION OF CLEARANCE STOCK MUST BE SOLD

This sale is ONLY available online and is not available in our shops.
The stock has been moved to our warehouse and is ready to ship.

Prices range from R1 to R400. We have hundreds of products including starter kits, coils, mods, tanks, silicone covers, local and international e-liquid and lots more.

Our IT guru is busy uploading the specials to our website and will be working through the night to ensure that everything is loaded by 10am tomorrow, 24 November.

Here's the magic link:
CLEARANCE SALE

ONCE AGAIN, THE PRODUCTS WILL ONLY BE FULLY POPULATED ONLINE BY 10AM FRIDAY 24 NOVEMBER AND WILL REMAIN POSTED UNTIL THEY SELL OUT. FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED!

DD-7050 - Vaperite - Online Clearance - Web Banner 600x800 04.jpg

Our website crashed at 8:15am on Saturday morning by which time we had already received around 40 orders. There was just too much traffic and our database connection was corrupted. The site is back up but we are only letting Ecigssa members know until we perform an upgrade to our hosting package on Monday. We will be sending out batch emails on Monday to stagger the traffic. There are amazing deals available on our "Clearance Sale" page.

Our website crashed at 8:15am on Saturday morning by which time we had already received around 40 orders. There was just too much traffic and our database connection was corrupted. The site is back up but we are only letting Ecigssa members know until we perform an upgrade to our hosting package on Monday. We will be sending out batch emails on Monday to stagger the traffic. There are amazing deals available on our "Clearance Sale" page.

still struggling to access your page. will keep trying for the rest of the day b4 I call it quits

Its up from yesterday already,im not having a problem at all

hi, did you buy it online or in store?
if you ordered online, has there been any progress with your order?
Hi @FrankLucas057 ,

I got mine online. Not sure if there has been any progress with my order, I don't know what it status it started off on!

I'm happy waiting for that price though. I know Vaperite have had a really tough time with their site crashing and the influx of orders, so I'll just get it when I get it.

How long have you been waiting for yours?

Hi @FrankLucas057 ,

I got mine online. Not sure if there has been any progress with my order, I don't know what it status it started off on!

I'm happy waiting for that price though. I know Vaperite have had a really tough time with their site crashing and the influx of orders, so I'll just get it when I get it.

How long have you been waiting for yours?
I ordered mine on Friday but the waiting has not been my problem. I have a big issue with the lack of communication. they have ignored emails, calls, facebook post and inboxes. All of a sudden from today i can longer inbox them and they deleted my wall posts, i believe they only keep the positive posts.
I will attach a link to my post with screen grabs of how everything has been ignored. i understand that a site crash is an issue but it would literally take a few minutes just to check the status of an order but 5 days later, still waiting.
Anyway your order starts out as ON HOLD until payment clears, i paid 5 days ago and my order is still ON HOLD.
open the link and scroll to the bottom, if you want to see about my troubles with Vaperite. (and to think all of this could be rectified with one email, text or call)
https://www.ecigssa.co.za/vaperite-retailer-reviews.t18864/page-4

Has anyone thats ordered online received their orders from Vaperite yet?
I have two orders one from the 23rd and a second from the 26th November, both status are at Processing.
Surely the order from the 23rd should have shipped already?

Has anyone thats ordered online received their orders from Vaperite yet?
I have two orders one from the 23rd and a second from the 26th November, both status are at Processing.
Surely the order from the 23rd should have shipped already?

Hi

I received my goods. Placed a order monday 8h00 and emailed proof of payment. Got my goods today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi

I received my goods. Placed a order monday 8h00 and emailed proof of payment. Got my goods today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Then it must just be me then :(

@Vaperite South Africa can I PM you with my order numbers so you can see whats the hold up?

Well still waiting for an order placed on Saturday. Vaperite for walking purchases is great but their online side seems to lagging behind most of the other vendors on the forum.

I placed an order on Sunday around 11am once their website was less buggy and I have just received my package about 15mins ago. I found that the feedback from Vaperite was good. I emailed them yesterday at 10am and was replied to within the hour. Not sure why some struggle and others don't?

The initial communication was definitely sub-par. Jumped through a lot of hoops but once i managed to speak to somebody, i felt more optimistic about the order. Just got an email to say my package is on the way.. FINALLY. Word of advice, call the number on the website and things will move along faster. I was helped by a very polite gentleman (unfortunately did not get his name) and i do not know whether the order has been shipped because of him or if it was coincidence. Either way, I am much happier now and i would urge anybody to call instead of sending emails or using Facebook. Will report back when the package arrives:aplastao:

It's been a week since I placed my orders and not 1 email or phone call to explain the hold up with my orders.
If I hadn't called the cellphone number for online orders the other day I would still be in the dark.

The friendly gent I spoke to assured me I'd get an email by Thursday and my goods by Friday. Till now I have not received a shipping email and my previous post here was ignored. I'm not holding my breath expecting the Vaperite orders tomorrow.
Yes, I get that every online shop was inundated with orders but that's no excuse for such a long wait. All my other orders came through except the 2 from Vaperite.

How is it that people who ordered on Monday received their orders before I did mine when I ordered last week?

I eventualy received my package from Vaperite. Half of the bottles juice I ordered was 0 mg instead of the 3 mg ordered. Not bothered to go through the rig marole of getting this sorted to be honest. Was a great sale let down by bad logistics. Will still support them as a walk in store but will in future use other vendors for online orders.

Back