Vaping and Throat Infections

I stand corrected, and I see that my comments could have contributed to anti -antivape propaganda. my opinion has been always that vaping is not safe, but rather saFER than analogues.
Might have been some premature venting.
I totally get it, I rant endlessly every single time I read the antivape rubbish. I may also be reading it completely wrong and the doc in question here could be making the leaping assumption himself that it is a direct consequence of vaping, on the other hand he could have read the literature and made an informed decision for the best of his patient, which he then put forward to the patient in a manner that the patient could clearly understand. These issues are always so complex, it may also come to light in a month or a year that everything I have said is wrong, or it may be wrong already and I just dont know it yet. One thing I do believe will still be true in ten years, in no way is vaping ever going to be worse than smoking, different yes possibly but never worse.

I have been vaping for the better part of 18 months now, and i can honestly say that if i vape too much, I wake up the next morning feeling like shit. My throat feels raw, sinuses are all whack and congestion is off the wall. Feels exactly like a cold.

I have been vaping for the better part of 18 months now, and i can honestly say that if i vape too much, I wake up the next morning feeling like shit. My throat feels raw, sinuses are all whack and congestion is off the wall. Feels exactly like a cold.
Sounds like you are not drinking enough water - remember that PG and VG dehydrate you to some extent, so just have a bit of water after every vape session

Sounds like you are not drinking enough water - remember that PG and VG dehydrate you to some extent, so just have a bit of water after every vape session
I do drink quite a bit of water during the day. I've just decide now to quit vaping during the day, and only vape when i get home from the office.

I do drink quite a bit of water during the day. I've just decide now to quit vaping during the day, and only vape when i get home from the office.
Drink more beer! :)

Seriously though, perhaps you have a PG sensitivity - do you get the same with pur VG juices?

I've been vaping for close to 18 months myself and there are days that I kill quite a lot of juice and I have never experienced what you are describing unless I didn't drink enough

Back