Vaping in Swaziland

Cobrali

Elite Vaper
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
Going to drive to Swaziland for a meeting and will be there for 2 days. Anyone know what the local regulations on Vaping are?

I was born and raised in Swaziland. As a general rule, whatever happens in SA will happen about 20 years later in Swaziland. So I would be seriously surprised if SD has any regulations about vaping at all. I would say avoid vaping in public places where smoking is forbidden and you should be OK.

I was born and raised in Swaziland. As a general rule, whatever happens in SA will happen about 20 years later in Swaziland. So I would be seriously surprised if SD has any regulations about vaping at all. I would say avoid vaping in public places where smoking is forbidden and you should be OK.
Tha ks for the info @RichJB! I can safely take my mod with now..

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Take enough juice and a backup device @Cobrali
Have a safe trip

Somewhat related, I go to Lesotho monthly for work.

When driving, they don't care in the slightest about vape gear when crossing the border but with flying they can sometimes be a little difficult at the airport (depending on who you get). So I assume that you should be OK.

As mentioned above, make sure you have sufficient juice and battery power.

Safe travels.

Somewhat related, I go to Lesotho monthly for work.

When driving, they don't care in the slightest about vape gear when crossing the border but with flying they can sometimes be a little difficult at the airport (depending on who you get). So I assume that you should be OK.

As mentioned above, make sure you have sufficient juice and battery power.

Safe travels.
Thanks! I have arrived safely in Swaziland and no issues whatsoever! Will update this region and Lesotho when j am back in Jhb!

Thanks! I have arrived safely in Swaziland and no issues whatsoever! Will update this region and Lesotho when j am back in Jhb!

Mate, have lived in Swaziland since 2001 and love the country. Hope you have a great stay.

So far so good! People here are much friendlier!

Mate, not sure how long you are around but it is bushfire festival this weekend, great line up and set in a beautiful place. Actually on the farm where I stay. Can highly recommend it, and agree that people here are very friendly, love this place.

Back