Vaping in the future?

Renoster

Love a CLOUDY day!!
LV

Awards
So i checked older threads on the forum, and must admit i had one of thise evod devices.... back in '13 but... i thought it was pretty crappy... glad i joined again with the sub ohm devices and now im hooked... so i was wondering, what do you think will the future of vaping be like in lets say 5years time??? What mods an tanks???? Or what do you hope for the future? Or do you think we reached the climax of vaping???

I may be wrong but i believe the war or watts should be over. At the end who really need over 250w of power. I think we will se more high end ( pricey ) mods . And lower end mods will just keep changing form and color . Atty and rda will be the same .

So i checked older threads on the forum, and must admit i had one of thise evod devices.... back in '13 but... i thought it was pretty crappy... glad i joined again with the sub ohm devices and now im hooked... so i was wondering, what do you think will the future of vaping be like in lets say 5years time??? What mods an tanks???? Or what do you hope for the future? Or do you think we reached the climax of vaping???
My personal opinion, I think we will see a change in Atty's. Most importantly in the wicking / coiling department. Atty's that require minimal maintenance and have inner cap heating mechanisms with no centre chimney heat up - I.e the ability to purely fill and vape. Maybe even move on to disposable low cost atty's :| I think we will have more tanks / mods containing or utilizing precious metals more often. I mean look at the take on of resin tips and custom mods.
Also Juices I feel that we still have quite a bit of rooms for improvement, think regulation will shift juice makers to find ways to beat the system - natural extraction and no chemicals. Will be super cool.

Attachments

• sketch_5837621081c71.png
    sketch_5837621081c71.png
    5.8 KB · Views: 7
I would like to see energy efficient mods where a single charge will last between 2-3 days

And intelligent mods that once you screw in your attie it will read your resistance and you can input single or dual coil and wire type and it will automatically setup your mod at the perfect wattage and temp control (but it can still be manually adjusted)

Also smart battery chargers that give you info about your batteries like, battery deterioration and amount of cycles run through your batteries.

Back