Vaping pet hate: Don't you hate it when....

When people refer to your mod and tank as 'a big Twisp'...

I usually just reply 'Yes, size counts!'

When your sleeve stretches! lol

When you had one to many and drop your build deck in the sand 3x.

...when people think size matters. I walked into the Gadget store and my GF was carrying her iStick 60W with a goblin mini dual coil setup. so the salesman asks us about it. I then proceed to display my ipv3li with a single coil subtank mini setup which was in my pocket, and he goes "Wow, that is the one that blows mega clouds, the small one is like a twisp..."
I nearly fell over and died... if only he knew what that Goblin was capable of...

Don't you hate it when... you need to drip but all the robots are green.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Ah you saw that article too. I'm still laughing at that twit

I think I saw it somewhere here. What possessed that old man to want to let his arse vape only good Lord knows!

Don't you hate it when... You accidentally fall on your mod and it goes up your bum and explodes
Seriously happened. Some guy says he fell on it, it went up mail Street, and exploded. Hmmm sure he fell on it

When you are trying out a flavour concept with 3 to 4 different variations, let it steep for a month, and upon testing, all of em taste like an old persons toenails.

Dont you hate it:
When you on a date with an attractive member of the opposite gender; and so far 4 different people have stopped and asked you about your device....

Cant people see I'm trying to get L**D?

Dont you hate it:
When you on a date with an attractive member of the opposite gender; and so far 4 different people have stopped and asked you about your device....

Cant people see I'm trying to get L**D?

Trying to get what?? Land? Lard? Lead? Lend? :p

Trying to get what?? Land? Lard? Lead? Lend? :p

From an attractive date? Definitely Lard.. I cant make a decent fried slice with out it.

I am however an open minded fellow so I cant discount land if its in a good part of the country.

Don't you hate it when... you take the top off a bottle of juice to prime your coils, and just put it back on the bottle without screwing it tight again. Then you pick it up by the dropper cap and end up spilling all your juice.

When people refer to your mod and tank as 'a big Twisp'...

I usually just reply 'Yes, size counts!'

Don't you hate it when people refer to what you are doing with that big twisp/pypie as Twisping. Are we going towards the mentality that all lip balms are Lip Ice and all chewing gums are Chappies? I really don't mind if you ask me about my "Twisp", but I am definitely not Twisping.

Don't you hate it when people refer to what you are doing with that big twisp/pypie as Twisping. Are we going towards the mentality that all lip balms are Lip Ice and all chewing gums are Chappies? I really don't mind if you ask me about my "Twisp", but I am definitely not Twisping.

Kudos to Twisp though... I can probably guarantee that they have converted most of the current vapers in SA from smoking. Without their great advertising, I probably wouldn't be vaping today.

Similar to Google... How often do you find yourself saying "I need to Google something" instead of "Search through the web/internet".

Kudos to Twisp though... I can probably guarantee that they have converted most of the current vapers in SA from smoking. Without their great advertising, I probably wouldn't be vaping today.

Similar to Google... How often do you find yourself saying "I need to Google something" instead of "Search through the web/internet".

Absolutely kudos to them, I also started on a Twisp and still have two. They are gathering dust and oxide at the moment, but if it wasn't for that, I wouldn't be here.

I actually don't mind when people say "I need to google something" if they end up using Google to search it (Also, saying I need to Bing something can be taken up wrong if the person misheard you...:)). I am actually more referring to when someone asks you for one of your Stimorol Chappies, or in this case, twisping on your Kangertech...

don't u hate it when you watching a movie of an adult nature and you get disturbed, and have to watch it later. This generally happens and ALT-F4 doesn't work.

My pet hate...we all face it..."...you know that vaping is worse than smoking?"
Have to admit, I start losing my marbels :-@:CROSSCROSS:
I laugh at people who say that now.. so I laugh and just keep quiet.
Aaaand Its usually the smokers that say it.

Back