Vaping Time - Milestones Reached - Good News!

Got a lovely calendar notification...

3 years today, this very moment, I put down a half pack of Lucky Strikes :MERCURY:
Thats just awesome. Thats a major achievement! Congrats on choosing a healthy life and congrats on showing all those vaping nay sayers where to stick their opinions

Got a lovely calendar notification...

3 years today, this very moment, I put down a half pack of Lucky Strikes :MERCURY:

Oh wow, @DoubleD
Big congrats on that epic milestone
What a three years it has been!!
All the best from here

image.jpeg

4-years-down-forever-to-go.png

Well Done @Andre

4 years, almost to the hour!

Oh my word @Andre - that is awesome
Congrats on the 4 years - what an epic milestone!
I bet you wouldnt have thought this four years ago

Have to thank you for blazing so many vaping trails over the four years!
Many of them have helped me immensely
Respect and thanks

All the best from here on...

image.jpeg

Yesterday was 6 months to the day that I touched my last stinky and I could not be happier.

Yesterday was 6 months to the day that I touched my last stinky and I could not be happier.

Big congrats on the six months @Lawrence A !!
Awesome achievement
Wishing you well from here

Thanks for the well wishes guys. Its amazing how much of a difference vaping makes to the way I feel and I am really grateful to all who contribute to this forum and community as it has made the journey that much easier and more enjoyable!

Wow I did not even notice it but hey Stinky free for 2 years already how time flies thanks to the awesome community

2 years.jpg

Wow you guys are Inspiring!
Tomorrow, will be 3 Months the since I last smoked a stinky.
I "quit" like 4 years ago, but at a Braai.... Or at work when the stress hits. So technically I was still smoking, but I quit buying. All that said, and looking back, tomorrow is actually a big day for my personal triumphs.

Sent from my iPhone 7+ using Tapatalk

Back