Vaping Time - Milestones Reached - Good News!

Congrats on the 6 months @Eequinox !
Great achievement

You are right that time has flown fast.
Thanks for being a great part of this community

4 months today!!!
a3b7970e317fc550b7000ace9ec75ad3.jpg

Whoop whoop I'm back up to 5 months again!!! Time flies when you're happily drifting away on a vape cloud :rock:

My My how time flies only noticed last night i have passed my 6 month stinky free milestone

So much has happened in this period of time just want to say thanks to all you guys and an honorary mention to @Silver @Rob @Lim View attachment 43066
Congrats! What an awesome achievement. How time flies when you're having fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two year's off the stinkies yesterday. Nautilus mini was the tank that got me vaping permanent and this site. Using a VTC mini with Kanger subtank, Tron and Aspire Triton at present. Also dropped from 18mg nic to 3 mg over the past month. Can now rebuild coils for subtank and Tron. Triton RBA is a pain...builds are good, flavour is harsh in the throat. A BIG Thanks to the guys on this site...reading your posts has helped tremendously over these past 2 years.

Two year's off the stinkies yesterday. Nautilus mini was the tank that got me vaping permanent and this site. Using a VTC mini with Kanger subtank, Tron and Aspire Triton at present. Also dropped from 18mg nic to 3 mg over the past month. Can now rebuild coils for subtank and Tron. Triton RBA is a pain...builds are good, flavour is harsh in the throat. A BIG Thanks to the guys on this site...reading your posts has helped tremendously over these past 2 years.
Well done @montezuma :rock:

:clap::clap::clap:. Wow, that is a huge drop in nic in just a month. Happy vaping.

Just over 8 months smoke free here :party:

I gave up the stinkies on my birthday when i found out i got hired for my first real full time job :D

Decided it was time to change my life around, new job, new beginnings and because it was my birthday i wasn't getting any younger!

After the interview at Mugg&Bean, and being told the job is mine, i went down to VapeMob in bellville and got me an EgoOne kit and never looked back.

Now i have progressed to Sigelei's and Reuleaux's, but i am still a healthier and more energetic man!

Thank you to everyone here for all the advice and all the amazing vendors for always being understanding and helping where they can!

Passed my 7 week milestone yesterday - this thread is my motivator!

Back