Vaping Time - Milestones Reached - Good News!

Those days we had cigarette lookalikes with pre filled disposable cartos. Not very effective at all but I had to prevail as I could not inhale a cigarette due to severe chest infection.
A month or 2 later, the first Leo's were available in SA. They were a bit larger and had drip tips and re fillable cartos. I bought one and it was a bit better.

Then came the famous LavaTube. A whopper that could fit the monstrous 18650 bat. What an improvement. The LT was a pace setter for manufacturers to develop on the same lines. The tanks came out at the same time.
I bought 2 and still have them and they still work.

The REO came out soon after and it divided the race between mods and vv's.
Around 2012/13 the Innokin Itaste SVD came out with variable everything. This was the in thing in the vv side. It could take different bat sizes and the voltage and the wattage was variable. The Protanks 1 and 2 came with them.

At that time I ordered 2 and still use them. I have just bought a new one for backup.

Reached my 1 year 1 month milestone :) Would like to thank everyone on the forum (especially the admin & mod team) for this amazing Vaping platform. You guys kick some serious A$$!!

Vape on fam! :)

Last edited:
Reached my 1 year 1 month milestone :) Would like to thank everyone on the forum (especially the admin staff) for this amazing Vaping platform. You guys kick some serious A$$!!

Congrats @G-Step !
Great achievement and milestone
Thanks for the kind words on behalf of the Admin and Mod Team

image.jpg

Nice to see we're still all alive after inhaling vapors that no one knows the long terms effects of :giggle:
Short terms effects have been overwhelmingly positive so far :whew:

I'm on 2 yrs and 4 months and my general health is fantastic.

Checking in and checking out :eusa_whistle:

Reached my 1 year 1 month milestone :) Would like to thank everyone on the forum (especially the admin & mod team) for this amazing Vaping platform. You guys kick some serious A$$!!

Well done pal. Two thumbs up for you.

@ddk1979 just made me revisit this.

87 days smoke free :D

I completely forgot about this thread. I reached the 6 month mark on the 15th of this month (6 days ago) and was pretty shuffed for being able to withstand the urges that I've had. It wasn't easy for me because I smoked 40 a day for most of my life and there was a period of about 5 years when I smoked at least 60 a day .. a carton finished in 3 days!!! So the urges were many and some were really intense.
I often have my gear permanently connected to my lips when the urges hit. :)

Nice to see we're still all alive after inhaling vapors that no one knows the long terms effects of :giggle:
Short terms effects have been overwhelmingly positive so far :whew:

I'm on 2 yrs and 4 months and my general health is fantastic.

Checking in and checking out :eusa_whistle:

Congrats @Sprint
Long may the positive effects continue!

image-jpg.61072

I completely forgot about this thread. I reached the 6 month mark on the 15th of this month (6 days ago) and was pretty shuffed for being able to withstand the urges that I've had. It wasn't easy for me because I smoked 40 a day for most of my life and there was a period of about 5 years when I smoked at least 60 a day .. a carton finished in 3 days!!! So the urges were many and some were really intense.
I often have my gear permanently connected to my lips when the urges hit. :)

Considering how much you smoked @ddk1979 - a major congrats is in order!!
Heck, you need to celebrate 6 months without 40-60 a day!!!

Give that man some premium juice !!!

LeoCheers.jpg

Back