Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
I saw a review for this somewhere and went off to Intaste (Germany) to have a look... it tickled my fancy as did the review so I pulled the trigger on the Vapor Giant Mini V4 and spare glass. One thing that impressed me is that the Vapor Giant Tank has been around for a long time and is now on revision 4. Also Intaste has spares for all 4 versions. Not sure why they call it a Mini because it's a pretty large tank with a 4.5ml capacity. It's is a 23mm diameter bottom-coil rebuildable atomizer, manufactured in Austria by Niko Vapor and the engineering is top class. .

I'm not a fan of the big drip tip but it's a standard 510 so one of my bigger @hands drip tips came into play! The build was pretty simple as was the wicking (Bow Tie method used) and the tank was clean on arrival.

I went with a 3mm 2x28/40 Fused Clapton from @RiaanRed and wicked it with Fibre Freaks Cotton Blend (because I have run out of Royal Wicks).

The airflow is restricted lung (as I like) and has slightly more airflow than the Skyline and Reaper. The tank has juice flow control which is simple to use and top juice fill. Just started with the tank and the flavour is top notch and there is absolutely no leaking apparent and I have no doubt that the German engineering will be not short of spectacular. I have little doubt that this is going to be a Chicken Dinner Tank!

The cost for the tank, spare glass and DHL Shiping came to €111.02

GiantV4-01.JPG GiantV4-02.JPG GiantV4-03.JPG GiantV4-04.JPG GiantV4-05.JPG GiantV4-06.JPG GiantV4-07.JPG

I reckon it should have great flavor. I am a huge fan of any single coil atty these days and firmly believe they have the potential to produce the best flavor.
Lovely aesthetics and nice juice capacity.
Be so kind and keep us updated. :)

Nice one @Rob Fisher
Thanks for sharing the experience
This does look very good and i too like the capacity

Nice one @Rob Fisher
Thanks for sharing the experience
This does look very good and i too like the capacity

It's not my top flavour tank but the German Engineering is just damn fantastic and I find myself using it a lot! Refilling is a breeze and there is not one sign of leaking! Just looking at the quality of the build excites me no end.
VaporGiant 002.JPG

I got the V3 for quite a while now. Great tank, one drawback tho... The filling. There is very little space between shield and chimney. But got a little Pom tool to stick into the chimney. Then its ok.

Gesendet von meinem FRD-L09 mit Tapatalk

I got the V3 for quite a while now. Great tank, one drawback tho... The filling. There is very little space between shield and chimney. But got a little Pom tool to stick into the chimney. Then its ok.

V4 has sorted out all issue methinks @Tom! It is one really really really well engineered tank! Because it's so easy to fill with no leaking at all I find I use it most of the time. My Skyline is a pain to close the juice flow and fill and then open the juice flow control again and my Reaper leaks on the refill. Both the Skyline and Reaper has slightly better flavour but the ease of use and juice capacity of my V4 makes it a winner in my book!

Tanks 001.JPG

OK this tank is my most used tank of my current arsenal... flavour is great and this tank holds a decent amount of juice and doesn't leak one bit.

It's funny... so many decent tanks and now that I have a selection to choose from you tend to get really picky... there is no doubt the Skyline is one fantastic tank but I find the closing of the juice flow... filling... and then opening the juice flow again a pain and the juice capacity is small. The Reaper has a big enough tank in extended mode and the flavour is probably the best of the bunch... but the leak on the refill is really annoying... I have the new version of the deck on it's way which I understand solves that problem... time will tell.

And then I have a selection of pretty decent commercial tanks like the Ammit 25 and the tanks with commercial coils like the one on top of the Revenger and the iStick 25...

But as an all round tank the clear winner for me right now is the Vapor Giant Mini V4.

That is great feedback @Rob Fisher , thanks

I hear you on the issue with the Skyline regarding closing and opening juice flow. I enjoy my Skyline but its also not a major ongoing workhorse for me owing to the smaller tank size.

But with the Giant, doesnt it also have juice flow? Do you not need to close it when refilling?

PS - this brings up an interesting issue with vaping devices. If something has a bit better flavour, it may not be the best to use if it has some other irritating quirks. I suppose it also depends on ones mode of vaping, whether using it as a portable or at home. Out and about or as a desktop vape

That is great feedback @Rob Fisher , thanks

I hear you on the issue with the Skyline regarding closing and opening juice flow. I enjoy my Skyline but its also not a major ongoing workhorse for me owing to the smaller tank size.

But with the Giant, doesnt it also have juice flow? Do you not need to close it when refilling?

PS - this brings up an interesting issue with vaping devices. If something has a bit better flavour, it may not be the best to use if it has some other irritating quirks. I suppose it also depends on ones mode of vaping, whether using it as a portable or at home. Out and about or as a desktop vape

With the Vapor Giant it's a simple turn of the tank to shut off juice flow and then top off and juice in. Really simple and quick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With the Vapor Giant it's a simple turn of the tank to shut off juice flow and then top off and juice in. Really simple and quick.

So if you could only pick one to use all day between skyline and giant. Which would it be Mr Fisher?

Set up of choice out in the bush.
8477e17d508de6d04bb936c565f6fc71.jpg

The Vapor Giant Mini V4 worked overtime this past weekend in the bush and performed flawlessly! So it was time for a clean and rewick! This is a Chicken Dinner Tank of note!
VGiant1.JPG VGiant2.JPG VGiant3.JPG VGiant4.JPG

Vapor Giant Medium v4 - Grey Limited Edition - On it's way! :b1:

7.5ml of juice and the same deck and chimney as the Mini V4! Yes please!

VaporGiantMediumV4-1.jpg VaporGiantMediumV4-2.jpg
VaporGiantMediumV4-3.jpg VaporGiantMediumV4-4.jpg

Correct me if I'm wrong uncle @Rob Fisher but this design as good as it looks, seems like it'll struggle to get the last bit of juice because of how far the chamber is from the glass. If it had a concave base to guide juice to the juice holes it would be perfect

Correct me if I'm wrong uncle @Rob Fisher but this design as good as it looks, seems like it'll struggle to get the last bit of juice because of how far the chamber is from the glass. If it had a concave base to guide juice to the juice holes it would be perfect

Haven't has that problem with the current one... but if there is a little juice left out of the 7.5mm I can live with that. Will let you know how it goes when it arrives...

@Rob Fisher any hoops to jump through when ordering from inTaste ? Thinking this tank may be something I would like.

One or two... go to the web site, switch to English, order what you want, checkout with pay pal or a credit card, get your tracking number and watch it travel, wait for DHL Express to email you then phone them and give them your ID number and email address and they will email you a link to go pay for Vat etc and then go to the top of your driveway and wait! ;-)

One or two... go to the web site, switch to English, order what you want, checkout with pay pal or a credit card, get your tracking number and watch it travel, wait for DHL Express to email you then phone them and give them your ID number and email address and they will email you a link to go pay for Vat etc and then go to the top of your driveway and wait! ;-)

THIS is exactly the answer I was looking for! I shall go have a look!! Thank you kind sir!

@Rooigevaar one thing I forgot... when DHL send you the link don't rush off to the link because for some obscure reason the link will only find you tracking number an hour or two after the email arrives... drives me crazy!

Back