Vaporesso Gemini RTA

Not really in a position to compare the 2 because I disliked the Griffin right from the start... the quality of mine was suspect and I got rid of it. But I must say the build quality and vape of the Gemini is pretty good although I slightly prefer my monster Aromamizer Supreme.

I saw the VapnFagn and MikesVapes reviews on the aromamizer supreme. Looks great and from what I've heard, quite a performer. Do u prefer it based on design, or because it actually performs better than the Gemini?

I saw the VapnFagn and MikesVapes reviews on the aromamizer supreme. Looks great and from what I've heard, quite a performer. Do u prefer it based on design, or because it actually performs better than the Gemini?

I like it for it's size of tank (it's bloody huge) and if I had to choose one I would say that the Supreme is a slightly better Vape...

Ah, hi stranger. Good to hear from you again.

I have the V1 Aromamizer (6ml) and love it for flavour and no leaking using verticals. The V2 looks like an improvement as does the bigger brother the Supreme. Supreme too big for my liking though.

Last edited:
I like it for it's size of tank (it's bloody huge) and if I had to choose one I would say that the Supreme is a slightly better Vape...

I don't think this convo is healthy lol. Wife's already on my case about overspending on vape gear this month. I foresee an Aromamizer going into the cart before the day's over based on what you've just said:p

Ah, hi stranger. Good to hear from you again.

I have the V1 Aromamizer (6ml) and love it for flavour and no leaking using verticals. The V2 looks like an improvement as does the bigger brother the Supreme. Supreme to big for my liking though.

Howsit Andre? :-D You adding fuel to the fire here with your comments on the aromamizer(although V1)... I've not used any of steamcrave's products yet, but this raving is causing me to consider pulling the trigger to see what all the Hype's about lol

Just Got the Gemini RTA this morning(from @Sir Vape) and i'm absolutely stoked! Black Looks fantasic!! Yesterday I said that I was getting it because I wanted something with better airflow than the Griffin... Certainly has more, as in TONS MORE!! I also have to agree with what has been said about the Gemini having an edge over the Griffin in terms of flavour. IMHO, the difference is noticeable enough. That after having tried the same build in both with the same juice.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I recall RiP Tripper's mentioning in one of his videos that the juice flow spins freely, as well as the airflow ring without any stoppers. And that the top airflow ring spins too easily. I don't know if the version that he had was preproduction or what, but both my juiceflow and bottom airflow ring stop completely at the point of being wide open and closed off (airflow ring when closed but not juice flow). I also do not find any of the adjustments to be too lose. Anyone else here to second what I've said?

All that being said, I'm not too keen on the top airflow itself. It cools down the Vape, but also really mutes the flavour IMO when open.

Very Happy with my purchase overall!!!:):):)

Think this Gemini tank with the SS ceramic coil is my next purchase, and I understand the new coil inner diameter is a big larger? Definite Plus! Really turning into a ceramic coil fan here.

I love the Supreme, But good Lawd does it chow down. Everything gets all blurry when using 3mg juice

Back