Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
Milnerton, Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Ooey-Gooey_Peppermint-Chocolate-Cake_600.png

Ooey-Gooey_Popcorn-Balls_600.png

Hi @vaporize.co.za

Peppermint chocolate cake sounds great

Who makes these juices? Are they made by you guys or someone else?

Hi @vaporize.co.za

Peppermint chocolate cake sounds great

Who makes these juices? Are they made by you guys or someone else?

Yes @Silver Ooey Gooey Flavoured Tobacco Vape Juice was created by Vapealot.co.za in association with VapeDreams.co.za
In other words, yes they are made and bottled locally in Cape Town by myself, and Shaun from VapeDreams helped in creating the amazing flavoured tobacco recipes.

We are aiming at a late January release date, watch this space for more details and a chance to win some sample giveaways closer to the time.

Thanks @vaporize.co.za
You memtioned tobacco recipes
Will there be any tobaccoes released ?

The ones above dont seem to be tobacco flavoured? Or are there others?

Thanks @vaporize.co.za
You memtioned tobacco recipes
Will there be any tobaccoes released ?

The ones above dont seem to be tobacco flavoured? Or are there others?

Sorry for the late reply @Silver .. Think of these flavours something like RY4 .. There's a very prominent tobacco base, and then mixed with something sweet to round off the dryer tobacco flavours. There's at least another two similar flavours in the making, these will be released later in the year.

GIVEAWAY

We will be giving away 10 x 60ml bottles of each of these flavours, when we launch later this month.

Please leave a reply here if you want to be entered into the draw.
NB: You will also be required to do a quick review on the flavour once you received it.

GIVEAWAY

We will be giving away 10 x 60ml bottles of each of these flavours, when we launch later this month.

NB: You will also be required to do a quick review on the flavour once you received it.
That sounds awesome!! Add me!!

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

GIVEAWAY

Please add me to the comp. Thanks @vaporize.co.za

I'm down but they better be good because i tell it like it is.
Two vendors have disappeared after i reviewed their juices. :)

No that's exactly what we want.. Just an objective quick review on how you experience the flavours. Obviously everyone don't like the same flavour profiles and for argument sake the tobacco base might not be for everyone, on the other hand the "sweet" part of the flavour might be too sweet for the hardcore tobacco vaper, :D... but let see what you guys think.

Back