Vaporshark Rdna30

VapeSnow

Vaping Addict
LV

Awards
Don't you guys think this is a awesome little mod. Half the size of the hana mod and the best of all it can charge WIRELESS.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408132673.103237.jpg

I was offered one beforwr. Second hand. I declined because it looks silly with a kayfun. It is too narrow. Otherwise I like it ;)

I agree. South Africa is behind on anything possible.

Its not just the behind thing... you dont realize how shit it all is until you regularly communicate with people from the UK and US.

Just this afternoon, I was skyping with my US gamebuddy. Just chattin... and he brought up that he had ordered something from the UK that would be arriving later in the day for him. (he has it by now, btw).

So I asked him when he ordered it. He said he ordered it before he went to bed last night...

So I was thinking that his shipping costs must be INSANE to get overnight international shipping.
Nope!
Says the shipping was $7...

WE PAY MORE FOR FARKIN LOCAL SHIPPING THAN THAT!!!
WHAT.
THE.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!

Its not just the behind thing... you dont realize how shit it all is until you regularly communicate with people from the UK and US.

Just this afternoon, I was skyping with my US gamebuddy. Just chattin... and he brought up that he had ordered something from the UK that would be arriving later in the day for him. (he has it by now, btw).

So I asked him when he ordered it. He said he ordered it before he went to bed last night...

So I was thinking that his shipping costs must be INSANE to get overnight international shipping.
Nope!

WHAT.
THE.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!
Thats just wrong. Cant believe it!!!! :|

I still really prefer the look of the Hana, it just looks so slick.

Nope!

WHAT.
THE.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!

That was painful to read...:banghead:

And here I am still waiting 10 days later for my FT order, and will probably have to wait a few more weeks still

Nope!

WHAT.
THE.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!

yeah sorry but not in todays world. i'll believe that statement when i see his invoice

I ordered from the US last week Thursday, at a premium for shipping to get it faster and secure. It has arrived today in Germany, according to the tracking. Nope, I can't believe either that he got it that fast. For that price.

Oh... when I order juices in the UK at 9 pounds shipping charge... it usually takes 3-4 days to get to me.
Thats for a distance of lets say 1000km and within the EU (no customs issues)

Nope!

WHAT.
THE.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!

I really don't believe this.

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

I ordered from the US last week Thursday, at a premium for shipping to get it faster and secure. It has arrived today in Germany, according to the tracking. Nope, I can't believe either that he got it that fast. For that price.

That's the correct time frame. The fastest parcel I have received from the states and trust me I know I ship in products twice a month was 3 days.

I really don't believe this.

You were right not to... not all the way anyhow...

He failed to mention that he split shipping with like 8 other people from his office.
So, yeah... $7 each from 9 people...

I ordered the normal Vaporshark DNA 30(with LiPo battery) cuz of it's size, should be here next week. It's a tiny little thing so great to carry around for an all day vape.

Thinking behind getting one was use the Vaporshark for work with like a Nautilus mini tank and my IPV V2 for my veritas for that delicious vape at home cuz I've found people get angry when you make plooms in public :p

Back