VapourDNA group buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faiyaz Cheulkar

Vaping Addict
LV

Awards
I am placing an order on VaporDNA for a paranormal 250c mod. The cost of the mod is R2000 and I need to shop for another R600 to qualify for free DHL express shipping.
If you are interested please contact.
This is the website.
https://www.vapordna.com

Customs charges will be divided proportionally.

Last edited:
I am placing an order on VaporDNA for a paranormal 250c mod. The cost of the mod is R2000 and I need to shop for another R600 to qualify for free DHL express shipping.
If you are interested please contact.
This is the website.
https://www.vapordna.com

Customs charges will be divided proportionally.
This device is out is out of stock. Will update post when I have info on when it will be back in stock.

i may be interested in the paranormal sub ohm.
depending on when your will be placing your order.

I am checkin the vapourdna website daily, still no stock of the blue DNA resin mod. They replied to my email saying it's going to take a couple of weeks more and I will get a notification email once it's in stock.

I am checkin the vapourdna website daily, still no stock of the blue DNA resin mod. They replied to my email saying it's going to take a couple of weeks more and I will get a notification email once it's in stock.

i have emailed them as well and got the same generic response.
However, keep in mind that the sub-ohm version is meant to be a limited run mod so they may not become available again.

@Faiyaz Cheulkar i suggest keep checking their site. I had emailed them when they sold out of the first batch, and the same generic response was received. A few weeks later i found that they were in stock again- random daily checks of their website for a few weeks.

They still havent replied to tell me they have the item in stock, so don't hold your breath waiting for a proper stock outcome from them.
Out of curiosity- they say the PSO devices are all limited runs- the batch i got had a serial of 900+, but less than 1000.
I kinda assumed they ended that production run at 1000 - but fingers crossed and i hope you find one, they are great devices :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back