Various new Lithium Ion (Li-ion) 18650 rechargeable batteries for sale

Moemin

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Item for Sale:- This is my personal batteries, I am not a reseller.
I have the following new Lithium Ion rechargeable batteries for sale. These are the best in the market currently all original high drain batteries, for vaping (electronic cigarette) or flashlight:
8x Samsung 25R 2500mAh INR18650-25R (Green) 18650 Li-ion High Current 20Amp – Flat top Button Top. R120ea
8x LG HE2 2500mAh LGDBHE21865 (RED) 18650 Li-ion High Current 20Amp – Flat top. R120ea
4x Sanyo UR18650ZT 18650 2800mAh Protected Rechargeable Lithium Batteries. R100ea . Please note that the Sanyo should not be used for vaping over 2.5A.

Selling Price:-
R100 - 120ea
Condition:-
New
Age of the item:-
New
Location of item:-
Pretoria
Delivery/Collection:-
Can ship them, otherwise collect in Pretoria, Moreletta Park
Reason:-
Not going to use them as originally planned
Picture here:-
Posted
** NB: post will be deleted if missing picture **

Attachments

• 20160215_165048.jpg
    20160215_165048.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 80
  • 20160215_165103.jpg
    20160215_165103.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 76
  • 20160215_165138.jpg
    20160215_165138.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 77
  • 20160215_165209.jpg
    20160215_165209.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 77
  • 20160215_165451.jpg
    20160215_165451.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
Hi @Moemin

Welcome to the forum.
When you have a chance, feel free to inteoduce yourself at the following thread:
http://www.ecigssa.co.za/introduce-yourselves.t24/page-315#post-330359

I have a question on those Sanyo protected batteries. Are those suitable for high drain applications? Do you know the maximum continuous current discharge rating on them. My worry is that they may not be suitable for the common devices most folk use here. But i could be wrong. Just checking.

Another question:
Where did you get the batteries from?

Hi @Moemin

Welcome to the forum.
When you have a chance, feel free to inteoduce yourself at the following thread:
http://www.ecigssa.co.za/introduce-yourselves.t24/page-315#post-330359

I have a question on those Sanyo protected batteries. Are those suitable for high drain applications? Do you know the maximum continuous current discharge rating on them. My worry is that they may not be suitable for the common devices most folk use here. But i could be wrong. Just checking.

Another question:
Where did you get the batteries from?

Hi Silver, I am not really a vaper, but will introduce myself non the less, I might have some useful knowledge about batteries...
These were going to be used in big lumen flashlights, 5000 - 13000 lumen otf. Had to sell most of my flashlights before I could use these.
They are bought from ILLUMN.COM and the Sanyo's were bought from FASTTECH. The Sanyo's are not high drain (around 3A and more suited to flashlights). They can also be charged to 4.3v, true capacity around 2550mah.

Last edited:
Hi Silver, I am not really a vapour, but will introduce myself non the less, I might have some useful knowledge about batteries...
These were going to be used in big lumen flashlights, 5000 - 13000 lumen otf. Had to sell most of my flashlights before I could use these.
They are bought from ILLUMN.COM and the Sanyo's were bought from FASTTECH. They are not high drain (around 3A and more suited to flashlights), but probably still better than the crap most vaping shops sell. They can also be charged to 4.3v, true capacity around 2550mah.

Thanks for the feedback @Moemin

We like to think our Classifieds are a free resource for members who are part of the community here. Anyhow, perhaps someone here would benefit from some of those batteries

I am going to recommend you update your post and make it clear that the Sanyo batts are not suitable for vaping above 3A. And that newer vapers should be weary of trying to use them in things like the Subtank Mini with say an Evic VTC Mini, which is a popular set up. One needs more than 3A in most of these kinds of applications.

Also, saying that those batteries are "probably still better than the crap most vape shops sell" I believe is misinformed. Which vape shops are you referring to?
The vendors on this forum certainly do not sell "crap" to my knowledge and if they do, kindly point out my mistakes.

Thanks for the feedback @Moemin

We like to think our Classifieds are a free resource for members who are part of the community here. Anyhow, perhaps someone here would benefit from some of those batteries

I am going to recommend you update your post and make it clear that the Sanyo batts are not suitable for vaping above 3A. And that newer vapers should be weary of trying to use them in things like the Subtank Mini with say an Evic VTC Mini, which is a popular set up. One needs more than 3A in most of these kinds of applications.

Also, saying that those batteries are "probably still better than the crap most vape shops sell" I believe is misinformed. Which vape shops are you referring to?
The vendors on this forum certainly do not sell "crap" to my knowledge and if they do, kindly point out my mistakes.
You are right. I will update my posts. Thanks for the heads up.

I agree those Sanyo's are not suitable for any mod regulated or mechanical. Also they are protected which means they are ICR chemistry or similar which is very unstable if you ask it to do hard work. Don't be fooled buy the protection circuit it often fails.

Just giving fair warning here and not meaning to blow your sale. The LG and Samsung are very good batteries. In fact I recommend samsung to anyone willing to listen.

I agree those Sanyo's are not suitable for any mod regulated or mechanical. Also they are protected which means they are ICR chemistry or similar which is very unstable if you ask it to do hard work. Don't be fooled buy the protection circuit it often fails.

Just giving fair warning here and not meaning to blow your sale. The LG and Samsung are very good batteries. In fact I recommend samsung to anyone willing to listen.

Agreed, Samsung 25R is excellent. I do however wonder why there is not a bigger following for the LG HE2. According to most of the high-drain tests that I have seen , the LG is slightly stronger right at the beginning, thereafter very equal to the Samsungs. I think it was mainly because they were harder to get hold of a few months ago and cost little bit more than the 25R's. Personally I prefer the LG's. But yes, both are excellent. They are like VTC4 but with more capacity...

Hi @Moemin,

I'd be interested in your samsung batteries i'll take 4, I stay in Olympus so I can pick em up - but would prefer to do it this saturday if that is okay with you?

Hi
Hi @Moemin,

I'd be interested in your samsung batteries i'll take 4, I stay in Olympus so I can pick em up - but would prefer to do it this saturday if that is okay with you?

Yes Saturday is fine. You took the last 4 sammys. Call me on Sat before you leave pls.

will do thanks :), will pm you my number so we can chat.

Back