Vendor Banners

Andre

Reonaut
VIP
LV

Awards
Compliments to however designed the new banners.

They do not flash or run/scroll around, so are not distracting. But still stunning enough to almost compel you to click on them.

When I first saw the Electrostix banner I had to click on it, which led me to new juices I needed more info on.

Now I see the Vaporize banner appear at the bottom and what a stunning picture. I just want to stare at it all day and have to resist clicking on it.

Great advertising @vaporize.co.za and @Tyler :clap::clap::clap:

They do not flash or run/scroll around, so are not distracting. But still stunning enough to almost compel you to click on them.

When I first saw the Electrostix banner I had to click on it, which led me to new juices I needed more info on.

Now I see the Vaporize banner appear at the bottom and what a stunning picture. I just want to stare at it all day and have to resist clicking on it.

Right you are,a beautiful example of advertising

Thanks for the kind words Andre

You are truly one of the pillar's of this forum, supporting it from the start so I really appreciate the comment.

We will be changing it however to accommodate a 10% coupon off all products through ECIGSSA.

But it will still look "nice" :)

Where are these banners people are talking about. I haven't seen anything yet.

Ah, yes. Thanks. Disabled for this site only. Very nice! I like it.

The banner does look good, the colours look great

Back