Very excited about the LVE Orion ][ - Sir Vape

KolonelSopDrol

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi Guys,

Firstly a major complaint about vaping:

It is NOT bloody cheaper than smoking and now I have gas as a result of my vaping.
(Although I should note that gas should be typed in capitals and is an acronym for GEAR. ACQUISITION. SYNDROME.)

Not sure if it is proper to share symptoms here, but the latest result of my gas condition is the following:

Ordered TWO Lve Orion 2s from Sir Vape!

I am getting the silver one with the textured carbon fiber, and my son is getting the silver one with the wood panel. Ordered a bunch of spare coils, and a few pods as well.

I will be using the 0.8s and my son the 0.4 coils.

We are really looking forward to these devices:
Not a lot of functions, very basic in fact... but, Damn that is one well built and good looking device!

I am looking at the Orion 2 a bit differently - Since I have a 3D printer, lathe, milling machine and some other tools, it looks VERY promising as a platform for all kinds of mods and stuff.
Just need to order some flat magnetic pads.

Will see if the Orion 2 dethrones my current vape:

My daily driver is one of two Uwell Crown D's. I have the Silver and the Green ones. (Gas... I know)
Very impressed with the flavour and coil life on these Crown D's.

Hi Guys,

It is NOT bloody cheaper than smoking and now I have gas as a result of my vaping.
(Although I should note that gas should be typed in capitals and is an acronym for GEAR. ACQUISITION. SYNDROME.)

Not sure if it is proper to share symptoms here, but the latest result of my gas condition is the following:

I am getting the silver one with the textured carbon fiber, and my son is getting the silver one with the wood panel. Ordered a bunch of spare coils, and a few pods as well.

Not a lot of functions, very basic in fact... but, Damn that is one well built and good looking device!

I am looking at the Orion 2 a bit differently - Since I have a 3D printer, lathe, milling machine and some other tools, it looks VERY promising as a platform for all kinds of mods and stuff.

My daily driver is one of two Uwell Crown D's. I have the Silver and the Green ones. (Gas... I know)
As long as you don't have gastritis you should be OK :D

Hi Guys,

Enjoy them and thank you for the support :)

Back