Vikings Vape - Retailer Reviews

shaheedtait

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hey guys just thought I'd share my experience with this retailer.

Firstly the setup of the store is amazing, has a great layout and has a very loungy feel.
Amazing variety of products both hardware and juices. Awesome service and product knowledge. Comes highly recommended for anyone in the Free State looking for vape supplies.

They will definitely be seeing me again.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Short and sweet. @Waltervh your place ROCKS!!!!! I visit the store yesterday, modern, clean, friendly staff, fully stocked and a kick ass vibe.

Hey guys just thought I'd share my experience with this retailer.

Firstly the setup of the store is amazing, has a great layout and has a very loungy feel.
Amazing variety of products both hardware and juices. Awesome service and product knowledge. Comes highly recommended for anyone in the Free State looking for vape supplies.

They will definitely be seeing me again.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
I am on my way to Bloemfontein very soon. Please tell me it's in Bloemfontein and if so can you share the address!

Just catching up on some much overdue reviews for vendors I have neglected. I have ordered several items from them and the service was great and items to die for. These guys really deliver great products at very reasonable prices. Thank you

Back