The Golf

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
da876f0b84ac149f58b8f81815583c9a.jpg

Wow u know what not bad at all well done mate hat off

Can we see a pic were the bat sits

Nice potential there! I see the MacGyver type have been busy! :rock:

Ok so it takes an 18650 bat. 9ml bottle sx350. As you can from the pic I was in a hurry to get it up and running so will strip and repaint. I wanted somthing small and well its slightly bigger than my Reo mini so mission accomplished.
Vapes like a beast only 0.01-0.02v drop depending on battery condition. Its awefully tight inside. Had the casing turned out of Aluminium not to spec cause it wasnt done on cnc. I think done with cnc it will alot rounder and feel a little better

Fier button on the side would of been sick

I love the BF regulated mod idea. Looks good bra, keep us posted please :rock:

Fier button on the side would of been sick

I think that's a matter of preference... the REO Metal Mods the fire button is on top and the Woodvil's on the side. I guess because I use my metal mods the most I'm used to the fire button on top. I have a sneaky suspicion the new woodvils being released at Xmas time will also have a top fire button... of course I could be wrong... but it's just a suspicion.

True rob I really love the reo fantastic device but 2000buck Is a little steep for me. I rate we will see clones of reos what u think

True rob I really love the reo fantastic device but 2000buck Is a little steep for me. I rate we will see clones of reos what u think

I have expected REO clones for some time but they just don't materialise... I guess the numbers are too low for the Chinese... and I'm kinda glad they haven't because REO's are kinda special.

A regulated bottom feed. That is now awesome man. Looking good:cool:

Well done @The Golf !
Really amazing that you can put that together

BF regulated mod. been saying for a while now. a regulated reo is an awesome idea..
well done mate!

791e8609645fd210867b21d6e699a36d.jpg
Ok seriously looking for a name for my mod.
Possibly looking to sell some, im in the process of costing it.

No name yet and I'm in the process of considering to buy it:)

we can just cut a long story short and call it mine;)

@The Golf you need to give the potential name givers a hint (i.e theme) of what you like, the trend in vape devices seems to be mainly names from various Mythologies.

Lol ok not this one, the ones for sale would be CNC machined as the edges are not rounded as designed. The 22mm atty will sit flush in the corner

Postremo or Posterus are both latin phrases for future. Dont sound very cool though

Back