We Cannot Ship Any E-cig Products To Your Country Temporarily - FASTTECH

I have 2 parcels that shipped with Turkey Post that are still "Pre Advised" after 7 days. For my latest order I just picked the generic "free shipping" option at checkout, they shipped it with Singapore Post, yes the order contained mostly ecig related stuff :confused:

I went to customs today to get my package. So basically took about 1 month... ish...
Order shipped on FT on 13 September. See attachments for the other dates. Screenshot_20161018-193423.png Screenshot_20161018-193448.png

That's actually fairly quick through customs!

Yeah, my last package took 2 weeks.
Got some great stuff in this order.

In the end, Turkey post takes about as long to pick up a package from China and get it across the world to South Africa as it would to pass customs here and get to you local post office 20km away.
They'll do.

I'm trying not to get super impatient over my order as I knew from the moment I placed it that it would take a small eternity. Durban mail hub is prone to issues so I'm just hoping that this does not end up taking 2 months

My package from Fasttech is also taking a holiday to Turkey. With Durban mail hub being a mess, I've learned patience of a Saint. I've also got a few things from eBay in the mail.
I'd possible, can you guys please clarify how much customs duty you paid on your Turkey posted Fasttech packages? I need to know how much damage to expect from customs lol

My order was $158. They marked the value as $20 on the package and I paid R65 at the customs office.

You all are really brave. I would get all sorts of new grey and bald patches with all the uncertainty.

They ship to Au but screwed me over 3 times witn nearby twice the DHL freight...no more f.... them

Moving towards a tobacco free World!

I decided to try shipping 2 atomisers from FastTech using EMS. I paid a lot more than normal for shipping but it left China on the 22nd and they were AT MY OFFICE to deliver it today. No post office visit rubbish or getting to the customs office and waiting an hour in a line for the one guy behind the counter to get through the 2 people in front of you.
That's less than 9 days.

The customs charge was a lot more (R96 instead of the usual R67) but if there's something you really want quick(ish) and don't mind dropping a little more cash, try EMS.

I decided to try shipping 2 atomisers from FastTech using EMS. I paid a lot more than normal for shipping but it left China on the 22nd and they were AT MY OFFICE to deliver it today. No post office visit rubbish or getting to the customs office and waiting an hour in a line for the one guy behind the counter to get through the 2 people in front of you.
That's less than 9 days.

The customs charge was a lot more (R96 instead of the usual R67) but if there's something you really want quick(ish) and don't mind dropping a little more cash, try EMS.

Spiv did you ave issues getting your order processed? im asking as i now need to verify my ID my bank card and send proof of residence?

i Placed mine yesterday morning also,got this now after being asked to verify my bank card.

"posted 13 mins 40 secs ago
by Lydia Staff
Thank you for your response for sending the picture of the credit card, now our bank needs more information to process the verification, please send the following information to prove the ownership:

(1) a copy/scan of your national ID card, passport or driver's license with your name and address on it;
(2) a proof of address from the utility bill."

I also paid the Ems charges... but this will be extremely shit if i end up sending a blood sample through to them for verification, as i see its the next step...

i Placed mine yesterday morning also,got this now after being asked to verify my bank card.

"posted 13 mins 40 secs ago
by Lydia Staff
Thank you for your response for sending the picture of the credit card, now our bank needs more information to process the verification, please send the following information to prove the ownership:

(1) a copy/scan of your national ID card, passport or driver's license with your name and address on it;
(2) a proof of address from the utility bill."

I also paid the Ems charges... but this will be extremely shit if i end up sending a blood sample through to them for verification, as i see its the next step...

Man... thats so shady. Proof of address, ID and bank card, they can basically become you.

Spiv did you ave issues getting your order processed? im asking as i now need to verify my ID my bank card and send proof of residence?

Nope. Placed the order and did my usual "it's FastTech, just forget about this until you get a surprise" and the next thing I know it's here.

They also requested a scan of the card I used before they'd continue with the checkout process... par for the course, nothing to worry about.
They regularly update me on the latest and I havent received any "cant ship" notices.

They also requested a scan of the card I used before they'd continue with the checkout process... par for the course, nothing to worry about.
They regularly update me on the latest and I havent received any "cant ship" notices.

Ya, but scanned copy of card, ID and proof of residence? Thats a wack load of PI and fraud allowing material.

Ya, but scanned copy of card, ID and proof of residence? Thats a wack load of PI and fraud allowing material.
I didnt need to do proof of res, probably had to jump through less hoops due to being a "mature" citizen with a gold card. :rolleyes:

I didnt need to do proof of res, probably had to jump through less hoops due to being a "mature" citizen with a gold card. :rolleyes:

Hehe, I can understand that though (asking for a pic of the credit card), but asking for the other documents is a bit suspicious, especially for a company abroad. Im even hesitant to give such documents to local FSP's all in one go lol

Im Sitting with a Premier banker card, its not gold and not red. use to be platinum...
So i dont know if that makes a difference...

Create a PayPal account, link your VISA enabled card to your paypal account (you do not need to link your bank account, just link your card within PayPal). The exhange rate you get with PayPal is also significantly better than using your credit card direct. Its a win win, no need to provide personal documents, and its cheaper

Back