Website Move 15 November 2014

Gizmo

Catalyst
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Please note ECIGSSA will be moving to more powerful hardware, with a new host this coming Saturday. Expect a short down-time of one hour at around 15:00

Hopefully, the move will improve speed as well as bug fixes like copy pasting text etc, which I feel are a server issue.

Regards,

Warren Pleass.

thanks for the heads up @Gizmo and for the continued service and striving to better the forum

I hope you're using a courier and not the post office for this move :giggle:. I'm sure faster hardware will make this already awesome forum even more awesome :clap:

Thanks for the heads-up

There has been a delay with the move. Will happen this week. Will keep you guys informed.

Website has been moved to faster hardware, we had some teething issue the first few hours, but all should be fine now. Please provide feedback here

Thanks Gizmo, thought the sluggishness this morning was my dsl connection, but everything is now running smooth & responsive on my side.

thanks @Gizmo

i was actually forced to work the entire day thus far.

Damn it's fast if I may say so myself. SSD Performance to the max.. This isn't cheap hosting, but ECIGSSA deserves nothing but the best. Hope you guys enjoy.

Tried on various browsers now and the response time is excellent - even Tapatalk on Android seems quicker :clap:

Wow @Gizmo

The forum is FLYING! (on all platforms)
Never experienced it this fast.

Big thanks and well done. You are a star!

f-35-stovl-flying-304xx3000-2002-0-123.jpg

Posting a message is virtually instant
Image upload is done in a blink
This is really something

It was by no means slow before - but this is really super duper

Thanks Irnest, I am super happy that all has worked out.

working much better now @Gizmo. thought my work network was super slow again this morn lol

thanks for all your efforts to provide a better forum for us

Yip, was like a tortoise this morning, but super fast now. Well done and thank you, Sir.

Back