Welcome to the 2nd Vape Expo Poland 2016!

VapeExpoPoland

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Vape Expo Poland will take place on 4-5 of March, Warsaw, Poland.

On the Vape Expo Poland will be hosting professional event dedicated to the vape
industry bringing together experts, manufacturers of e-cigarettes, distributors and retails from around the world.
Also in framework of the expo will be the first Vaping Record and traditional Cloud Contest and Conference.

Friday 4th March - BtoB Day
Saturday 5th March - General Public

This is a free to attend event now (for 1st 100 person ) - pre-registerhttp://en.vapeexpo-poland.com/for-visitors/

Follow us to bring more details.

Attachments

• Insta.jpg
    Insta.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 10
Vape Expo Poland will take place on 4-5 of March, Warsaw, Poland.

On the Vape Expo Poland will be hosting professional event dedicated to the vape
industry bringing together experts, manufacturers of e-cigarettes, distributors and retails from around the world.
Also in framework of the expo will be the first Vaping Record and traditional Cloud Contest and Conference.

Friday 4th March - BtoB Day
Saturday 5th March - General Public

This is a free to attend event now (for 1st 100 person ) - pre-registerhttp://en.vapeexpo-poland.com/for-visitors/

Follow us to bring more details.
Hmmm any sponsors ill go lol but think it will be a bit cold this time of year

Hmmm any sponsors ill go lol but think it will be a bit cold this time of year
Despite of your distrust, we organized a great exhibition :) But thank you for responce;)
HERE you can find Vape Expo Poland the last edition’s photo and video. It was cool in March but in September it will be really hot!
12919706_529644797240679_9031424599948663081_n.png

Despite of your distrust, we organized a great exhibition :) But thank you for responce;)
HERE you can find Vape Expo Poland the last edition’s photo and video. It was cool in March but in September it will be really hot!
12919706_529644797240679_9031424599948663081_n.png
Looks like an awesome event! If @Eequinox is looking for sponsors and it will be warm, I'll sponsor him a Speedo so he has no excuses!

Man, I would love to go. Absolutely love Poland. Ironically, there's a conference round about the same time in my field in Krakow... but already maxed out my conference budget this year. :(

Man, I would love to go. Absolutely love Poland. Ironically, there's a conference round about the same time in my field in Krakow... but already maxed out my conference budget this year. :(

Oh, it's a pity... :worried:
But I hope, that you will can attend our next vape events in Poland (or Latvia, we also organize an exhibition Baltic VapShow)... :--)

Back