What a disgrace!

Timwis

Vaping Royalty
LV

Awards
All this technology just to be thrown away when it's empty!

50mg! this isn't to help smokers switch to vaping but to get a whole new customer base hooked on nicotine, nobody needs 50mg, 20 is the limit in the UK! If these disposables are not banned soon I fear vaping will be full stop!

382785050_616308510667916_2995128745786857083_n.jpg

10,000 puffs my arse, how many ml would that need. The flavour will fall off a cliff after a few hundred!

This is why many countries are banning disposables - especially the 5% or 5 mg.

I noticed on my Vuse that the 5% was making me crave nicotine more.

Now im on 3%, and my normal vape 6mg Freebase.

the health authorities are going to bring us down if these money-grubbers continue to be in this business for a quick buck.

i agree with you completely and really feel this should not be a thing

Also, i think the reason why they are using all this technology in a disposable vape is to screw over the consumer even more, as most of these companys offer a " Bring your empty disposable back and we will give you R 25 off your next purchase" by doing this they just recharge the device and refill and sell again. further making you spend more money and increasing their profits.

The vape industry has certainly devolved :mad: ... It is no longer about smoking cessation, or at worst; the provision of a healthier alternative to smoking, rather it's about profiteering and entrenching a nicotine addiction.

As for the bulk of our Vape Purveyors ... Shame on you, you've thrown us, the enthusiastic ex. smokers, aka your customers, the customers that gave you the successes you enjoy under the bus, and no longer cater for our needs, rather choosing to follow the big $, creating and entrenching nicotine addiction, and opening up new markets.

As for the 50mg Salts ... Some arithmetic for the Vape Purveyors; 2mg/ml Nicotine Salts is roughly equal to 12mg/ml of Freebase Nicotine, and roughly equal to a cigarette's nicotine in your bloodstream ... Why on earth would anyone choose to put 25 TIMES more in a disposable vape other than to create and or entrench an addiction?

The vape industry has certainly devolved :mad: ... It is no longer about smoking cessation, or at worst; the provision of a healthier alternative to smoking, rather it's about profiteering and entrenching a nicotine addiction.

As for the bulk of our Vape Purveyors ... Shame on you, you've thrown us, the enthusiastic ex. smokers, aka your customers, the customers that gave you the successes you enjoy under the bus, and no longer cater for our needs, rather choosing to follow the big $, creating and entrenching nicotine addiction, and opening up new markets.

As for the 50mg Salts ... Some arithmetic for the Vape Purveyors; 2mg/ml Nicotine Salts is roughly equal to 12mg/ml of Freebase Nicotine, and roughly equal to a cigarette's nicotine in your bloodstream ... Why on earth would anyone choose to put 25 TIMES more in a disposable vape other than to create and or entrench an addiction?
Couldn't have said it better, bro! :CHUKKLING:

Talk about the money grabbing side of disposables, in the UK the average disposable is £5 and holds 2ml of e-liquid, now to me the disposable is only worth the e-liquid inside because you use that (not me personally, I wouldn't touch one with a barge pole) but then the hardware gets thrown that means using disposables is the equivalent of e-liquid costing £25 for just 10ml and some are fooled into thinking these are a cheap alternative.

Last edited:
I
Talk about the money grabbing side of disposables, in the UK the average disposable is £5 and holds 2ml of e-liquid, now to me the disposable is only worth the e-liquid inside because you use that (not me personally, I wouldn't touch one with a barge fold) but then the hardware gets thrown that means using disposables is the equivalent of e-liquid costing £25 for just 10ml and some are fooled into thinking these are a cheap alternative.
It’s an absolute disgrace! I started vaping when it first started ( the old ones that looked like cigarettes but metal lol ) and to see how it has evolved is crazy. It was never intended to corner the market and create nicotine addicts! Note was it supposed to be taxed - just another way to milk us… anyways, be it as it may, we need to keep the true spirit alive! Wish there was a way to boycott this

boycott is easy. dont buy disposables.
tell others not to use disposables.
and more importantly dont go to deep into MTL stuff. the more MTL and nic salts are sold the more room there is in the market.
I have 2 disposables next to me. and an MTL with my own 25mg nic salt so I am not going to be the champion

and more importantly dont go to deep into MTL stuff. the more MTL and nic salts are sold the more room there is in the market
Just because disposables are a massive problem you can't stop MTL products, in fact the more MTL products that are not disposables the better as there is less need for them, many vapers like me don't like DL and a lot of vapers would go back to smoking if MTL was not catered for and most DL vapers still needed MTL to quit smoking in the first place,

Anyway don't let yourself be fooled disposables are just MTL, just have a look at Wotofo's disposable options!

Just because disposables are a massive problem you can't stop MTL products, in fact the more MTL products that are not disposables the better as there is less need for them, many vapers like me don't like DL and a lot of vapers would go back to smoking if MTL was not catered for and most DL vapers still needed MTL to quit smoking in the first place,

Anyway don't let yourself be fooled disposables are just MTL, just have a look at Wotofo's disposable options!
true that.
I do prefer my DLT with my rebuildable.
but it feels like my office is completely split. either disposables or MTL with 20mg or higher.
then there is the group wiht complex mods all smoking 3mg and making clouds.

way too many disposables for my liking, those are people I cant sell my juice to.

true that.
I do prefer my DLT with my rebuildable.
but it feels like my office is completely split. either disposables or MTL with 20mg or higher.
then there is the group wiht complex mods all smoking 3mg and making clouds.

way too many disposables for my liking, those are people I cant sell my juice to.
I vape MTL yet only vape 3mg juice!

and more importantly dont go to deep into MTL stuff. the more MTL and nic salts are sold the more room there is in the market.
I have 2 disposables next to me. and an MTL with my own 25mg nic salt so I am not going to be the champion
Boycotting isn't easy by any means, the options have to the better part been removed from the marketplace in S.A., however pods are a (better) option, (until they get removed from the marketplace that is) ... then to MTL
MTL does not necessarily mean Nicotine Salts, it is a method of inhaling that resembles the way cigarettes are inhaled, and MTL devices were around way before Salts were.
As to Salts ... they were to the better part invented, (discovered?) by Juul whilst searching for a more efficient method of extracting nicotine, as it happened they ended up with a more efficient method of getting nicotine into our bloodstream too, and so began the @#$% ... it is some 5 to 6 TIMES more efficient on reuptake, meaning you require 1/5 to 1/6th of the amount of nicotine to achieve the same blood nicotine levels, so you may want to rethink your 25mg Salts ... youre basically inhaling 12, yes you read correctly, TWELVE cigarettes at the same time, or ... if you wish to compare it to freebase nicotine on reuptake ... as 2mg of Nic Salts is roughly equivalent to 12mg of Freebase ... You're effectively vaping (25/2)*12 = 144mg/ml of Freebase :oops:

This isn't supposition BTW, this is the Juul published scientific research that they're desperately attempting to hide now that they've worked out that they can, by virtue of nicotine salts pH, "hide" nicotine in disposables at frighteningly high levels, (50mg/ml and more in some cases), pretty much guaranteeing addiction, (translated increased sales) #deceitfulbastards

Last edited:
Boycotting isn't easy by any means, the options have to the better part been removed from the marketplace in S.A., however pods are a (better) option, (until they get removed from the marketplace that is) ... then to MTL
MTL does not necessarily mean Nicotine Salts, it is a method of inhaling that resembles the way cigarettes are inhaled, and MTL devices were around way before Salts were.
As to Salts ... they were to the better part invented, (discovered?) by Juul whilst searching for a more efficient method of extracting nicotine, as it happened they ended up with a more efficient method of getting nicotine into our bloodstream too, and so began the @#$% ... it is some 5 to 6 TIMES more efficient on reuptake, meaning you require 1/5 to 1/6th of the amount of nicotine to achieve the same blood nicotine levels, so you may want to rethink your 25mg Salts ... youre basically inhaling 12, yes you read correctly, TWELVE cigarettes at the same time, or ... if you wish to compare it to freebase nicotine on reuptake ... as 2mg of Nic Salts is roughly equivalent to 12mg of Freebase ... You're effectively vaping (25/2)*12 = 144mg/ml of Freebase :oops:

This isn't supposition BTW, this is the Juul published scientific research that they're desperately attempting to hide now that they've worked out that they can, by virtue of nicotine salts pH, "hide" nicotine in disposables at frighteningly high levels, (50mg/ml and more in some cases), pretty much guaranteeing addiction, (translated increased sales) #deceitfulbastards
100%!

And i agree boycotting isnt that easy. try change the mind of millions of people now addicted to 50mg Nic Salts... they will knife you! lol

This is how vaping is now being ridiculed because of these disposables!
384383901_10161584587929924_1757652788828454349_n.jpg

I have not been on ecigssa for a while, but I see I have a doppelganger... :-D

I have not been on ecigssa for a while, but I see I have a doppelganger... :-D
Definitely thinking about alerting the fines master here…

Do you know how hard it is to find a 18650/21700 charger these days?
I almost ended up ordering from Amazon and paying exorbitant taxes and delivery before I found @YeOldeOke stocking some xtars!
Long live the mech squonkers!

Back