What Are You Waiting For?

The block arrived at Meraki Creations today
24FEFA1A-94DB-4158-AF82-FA23E09E9259.png

To be turned into an Akhelios squonker like the picture below
15B0A703-EEDF-4C2A-AFBF-50F2F4D8F208.jpeg

Now the list for the skyfalls need to open so that i can await for that to fit onto this squonker when it arrives after its made.

Lets see what arrives first

Update on what I am still waiting for:

Hellfire Cobra - Still awaiting my list no. to come up.
Hellfire Cobra.jpg
Blue Voyeur from Vulcan Designs - About a month's wait left!
Vulcan Voyeur.jpg
Hellfire Strike - Should be at SAPO already.
Hellfire Strike.jpg
Custom BB Panels - Should be at SAPO already.
BB Panels.jpg
BB Dark Blue Juma Tip and integrated Button, Pack of 30ga Nichrome wire and two sets of wire guides for coil building to be sent through myUS:
Wire Guide pack.jpg BB Tip and Button.jpg Lightningvapes.jpg

Update on what I am still waiting for:

Hellfire Cobra - Still awaiting my list no. to come up.
View attachment 132757
Blue Voyeur from Vulcan Designs - About a month's wait left!
View attachment 132760
Hellfire Strike - Should be at SAPO already.
View attachment 132758
Custom BB Panels - Should be at SAPO already.
View attachment 132762
BB Dark Blue Juma Tip and integrated Button, Pack of 30ga Nichrome wire and two sets of wire guides for coil building to be sent through myUS:
View attachment 132761 View attachment 132763 View attachment 132759
Wow that Blue Voyeur is a Beut!!

Wow that Blue Voyeur is a Beut!!
It is! Ever since the voyeur came out i have been on the group trying every single list! Luckily I have been selected for one so I don't need to wait on the luck of a list and i get to choose the colour!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

I’m waiting to get home and start playing with the toys I picked up in Stuttgart and what has been delivered while I was away. Most excited to test my BAM (Big Apple Mods) DNA75c Squonker from New York.

And also excited to test the new RTA’s I got at Hall of Vape.

I’m waiting to get home and start playing with the toys I picked up in Stuttgart and what has been delivered while I was away. Most excited to test my BAM (Big Apple Mods) DNA75c Squonker from New York.

So jealous uncle rob!

There must be a mountain of vape mail waiting.

There must be a mountain of vape mail waiting.

Agreed @Adephi

We have actually had to upgrade the servers of the forum in preparation for the vapemail onslaught when @Rob Fisher gets back :rofl:

I just got off the phone with our technical team and they tell me we are ready :D

Waiting for Saturday at Vape King Menlyn Maine. Gonna be epic! Invited a few friends colleagues and future vapers. Lets hope they all pitch. Would love to show these guys and gals the community.
32350194_304057046796838_3307636520323645440_n.jpg

And i just got my hands on a Kaonashi Gold RDA! should be arriving next week hopefully!
5917b3c235a185dc26a5ca741b6fd2cc.jpg

It feels like it’s been over a year but Nigel from SVB mods has finally overcome the powder issues and is busy with my mod, can’t wait, it looks beautiful.

1E1826F9-9159-44B9-A15D-52D85890F390.jpeg

Back