What did you Mix today?

The taste tester was not happy, said I had to work on it so I added

Custard premium (FA) 0.75%

Banana TFA 4 %
Vanila bean ice cream TFA 1%
Sour TFA 2%
WS 23 0.5%

Shake and vape, Dvarw clone. .4 coil @ 30 W

This has lifted the recipe without making it all about custard, just enough to highlight the other flavours. Got that gummy mouth feel now.

Some seriously long 7 day steeping ahead, don't know if I am going to make it....

20210309_202214.jpg

2x 150ml Drip Hacks Congo Bongo
1x 150ml Drip Hacks Forbidden Fruit

Some seriously long 7 day steeping ahead, don't know if I am going to make it....

View attachment 224522

2x 150ml Drip Hacks Congo Bongo
1x 150ml Drip Hacks Forbidden Fruit
You think that’s bad?
The one liquid I picked up today has to steep for 3 weeks, the other for 6!!!
I have two other bottles in my drawer that needs to steep for 2... going mad here.

You think that’s bad?
I have two other bottles in my drawer that needs to steep for 2... going mad here.
It's serious stuff once my e-liquid takes longer than my beer, i expect results lol!

You think that’s bad?

I feel your pain... I have been putting off ordering some more one shots for a while now, been trying to use some of the juice I still have in the drawer and some of-the-shelve ones I used in the past. It was just not the same, had to get some in. Just prolonged my suffering by another week, but next week this time it will all be worth it! Good luck with your 6 week stint, that is torture!

Mrs Chuck Norris Lungs ADV: RY4 Double Vanilla Custard. 500ml, 18mg nic (to be added Monday), 7 day steep from there (minimum).

20210320_200232.jpg

Technically not mixed today, but started vaping this today after a 2 week steep.
Holy Nilla Rillo was a recommendation by @GSM500 and it is pretty damn awesome. It is a very authentic cigarillo (I get memories of an old cricket team member smoking Moods in the locker room), but much easier to vape a lot of than it was to smoke a lot of.
I am vaping this as a 60/40 mix in a citadel, but have a 50/50 12mg still steeping (I bumped the %s by 20% for the MTL).
Tobacco fans, mix this if you have the flavours, it’s awesome.
69387B51-54F1-4D3D-B940-BF14053524D6.png

Any ideas for a sub for the Smooth? It’s the only one I’m missing.

I have only been adding the smooth recently, up to 2 batches ago I have not added it at all. Not sure what to use a sub for that though, if anyone has any suggestions, please let us know.

A work in progress, a creamy Fig RY4!

Creamy RYFIG4

Connecticut Shade(flv) 1.00%
Caramel(flv) 0.70%
Butterscotch(flv) 1.00%
FIG(flv) 0.70%
Sweet Cream(flv) 1.30%
Vanilla Bean(flv) 0.70%

Another 3 creations, a Bubblegum Mallow, Coconut Custard and Tea Cake!

Back