What did you Mix today?

Funfetti might not be in your zone as it's a typically sweet iced birthday cake. It is spot-on for my tastes, even if I usually leave the sweetener out of Wayne's other recipes. Apparently it took him six months to develop it, and it shows.

Yogurts are so tricky. I tried Wayne's yogurt base and didn't like it much. I am tempted to put them in the same category as coffees and chocolates, i.e. something I love irl but won't vape. skiddlz has been shilling Flv Greek Yogurt for a while, I may give that a go. I don't want a sour yogurt, more a supermarket type like those little Nutriday tubs. Cap Creamy is favoured for that application but I don't really like it. On the other hand, someone was saying that yogurts need to be sour. If you want a sweet type, you might as well go with a cream. I think that's my problem. So Vienna and Cream Fresh will probably end up being my 'yogurt'. :p
For me the yogurt in skiddlz Lime Yogurt is certainly not sour at all. Different for sure. CAP Creamy and the like, I could not really taste anything yogurt like. I see many use a combination of FLV with FA, e.g. notcharlesmanson has this base, which he says can take any fruit without having to tweak the base.

For me the yogurt in skiddlz Lime Yogurt is certainly not sour at all. Different for sure. CAP Creamy and the like, I could not really taste anything yogurt like. I see many use a combination of FLV with FA, e.g. notcharlesmanson has this base, which he says can take any fruit without having to tweak the base.

I mixed ENYAWREKLAW's Strawberry Yoghurt recipe for myself and two friends. They both loved it but I got a very bitter, sour, bile, vomit taste for CAP Creamy Yoghurt at 5% in that recipe. Tested it in a RDA and RTA and no change. Actually wanted to puke it was so bad. Tried it at different intervals but not positive change.

Anyone else get this for CAP Creamy Yoghurt? Would love a yoghurt vape. Mixed some SLime Yoghurt (also ENYAWREKLAW) which uses CAP Greek Yoghurt. So hoping that turns out better.

I didn't get the butyric acid vomit taste, I just got a somewhat sour and not very appealing vape from Cap Creamy. Flv Greek seems to be the way to go. I just don't know that I'm that crazy about yogurt vapes to try it, heh.

Been reading a lot on JF Sweet Strawberry which apparently is great even for people, like me, who can't taste strawberry easily. Ordered some a while a go but never got around to mixing with it so made a point of doing so this weekend.

Mixed up the following ENYAWREKLAW recipes:

Clapton Crunch - great in my RDA. Not a fan of it in tanks. The berry fades too fast and left with a dry tasting juice so I vape this soon after 2 weeks steeping is done.
Strawberry Marshmallow Cereal Milk - A great recipe. Love everything about it. Creamy, fruity, sweet, milky. 100ml of the original and 100ml with JF Sweet Strawberry instead of TFA Strawberry Ripe. I was meant to sub the JF at 3% but ended up with 4% by mistake.
SLime Yoghurt - desperate for a decent yoghurt
Bronuts - mixed this for a friend a while back and it tasted good as a shake and vape. Not a big fan of chocolate so only mixed 50ml to try for a while. Didn't have CAP Choc Glazed Doughnut so subbed in TFA Double Choc Clear at 4% and CAP Glazed Doughnut at 2%
Misty - 50ml out of curiosity. Like I said I wanted a berry vape and this had some interesting berries in in. I don't really dig Fuji Apple because it tastes like sweetened Apple Juice but this recipe is meant to be a juice box recipe so hoping it'll be true to it stated profile
Vanilla Ice Cream with Strawberry Syrup - needed something simple to try out with JF Sweet Strawberry.

Forest Blaster - been craving a berry vape and when @Andre posted the recipe it immediately seemed to tick all my boxes. Took a gamble and mixed a full 100ml
Aftermath (modified) - this has been in my rotation for a while now. Can't get enough of it. First time I mixed it I hated the CAP Glazed Doughnut at 3.5% and TFA Sweetner at 2%. With the help of @Sickboy77 dropped both way down and upped the VBICC and Berry Cereal Crunch.

As an aside, I had a paper cut and got some nicotine in it. NOT FUN! I'll use gloves next time I have an open wound on my hand.

Last edited:
Another Blueberry Glazed Doughnut @RichJB mentioned this last night, was missing the FA wOw but SlashaLO said I could drop it out.
Blue Bird Remix Blueberry cheesecake with a cereal crust sounded interesting. It's been long enough since that Wahoo mix that I think I can stand TFA Berry Crunch again
Blue Donut Holes Had the ingredients out already and wanted to taste the profile with the Wild/Bilberry combo from Rage's BB Creamcake which I've been enjoying.
Peek in Pie Peacan Pie is another nostalgic flavor for me and it popped up in my "what can I mix" list on ATF
Dunkaroos Mixed it up with INW Shisha Vanilla subbed for the Holy Vanilla as per @RichJB and @Rude Rudi

Also made up a larger bottle of Rhodonite as I've kieshed my 30ml tester.

Thanks for the heads-up on Rage's Blueberry Creamcake, @Gonzilla, I'll try that once I have bottles again. I'm going to have Slasha's doughnuts coming out of my ears for the next few weeks, though. :p

Funfetti might not be in your zone as it's a typically sweet iced birthday cake. It is spot-on for my tastes, even if I usually leave the sweetener out of Wayne's other recipes. Apparently it took him six months to develop it, and it shows.

Yogurts are so tricky. I tried Wayne's yogurt base and didn't like it much. I am tempted to put them in the same category as coffees and chocolates, i.e. something I love irl but won't vape. skiddlz has been shilling Flv Greek Yogurt for a while, I may give that a go. I don't want a sour yogurt, more a supermarket type like those little Nutriday tubs. Cap Creamy is favoured for that application but I don't really like it. On the other hand, someone was saying that yogurts need to be sour. If you want a sweet type, you might as well go with a cream. I think that's my problem. So Vienna and Cream Fresh will probably end up being my 'yogurt'. :p
Have you tried this one yet? Sweet, vanilla'ish with only a bit of tang, not the sourness I tried to get away from:
https://www.ecigssa.co.za/working-on-a-new-yogurt-base.t39809/

Last edited:
I'll give that a try, thanks @aktorsyl. 1% Cap Creamy is the sort of level I can live with. :D
Curious to hear your thoughts after the steep :p
At the moment I'm still trying to perfect a pineapple yogurt. Can't imagine a rougher challenge, actually. Pineapple doesn't want to sit in a yogurt. But I'll whip it into shape yet.

Curious to hear your thoughts after the steep :p
At the moment I'm still trying to perfect a pineapple yogurt. Can't imagine a rougher challenge, actually. Pineapple doesn't want to sit in a yogurt. But I'll whip it into shape yet.
Which pineapple are you using? All the one's I've tried are too artificial. Only one I still need to order is CAP Golden Pineapple.

Which pineapple are you using? All the one's I've tried are too artificial. Only one I still need to order is CAP Golden Pineapple.
Have you tried INW Pineapple? Weak, but good. See many use it with a touch of CAP Golden Pineapple.

A relatively quiet week for me as a make my way through my sizable juice stash!! Been working on a new recipe and very pleased with the outcome:

Duck Sauce Cookies A wonderfully rich orange glaze, generously spooned over a hot, oven baked cookie.
Chilled Orange My own recipe - just a nice chilled orange vape - nice and simple but tasty AF
Forbidden Fruit | Cherry - Raspberry - Apple - A fantastic use of INW Cherries
Melon Mix - A great use for FLW Wild Melon, allowing it to be the star of the show!
Milk Cake (Live Mixing) - A Pound Cake with Sweet Frosting by Wayne

DS.jpg

All of them. Literally.
I'll get to a winning combination eventually

I'm interested in Inw's new Raw Pineapple. I haven't found any reviews for it but curious to see how they changed the OG Inw Pineapple.

Tried it but not with another pineapple. Will give it a go once I get some CAP Golden
All pineapples have been a miss for me. Only INW I haven't tried, I've given up on them

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

All pineapples have been a miss for me. Only INW I haven't tried, I've given up on them

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
Layering CAP Golden Pineapple and TFA Juicy Pineapple (in a 4:1 ratio) works "okay". Each on their own is pretty bad, though.

I'm interested in Inw's new Raw Pineapple. I haven't found any reviews for it but curious to see how they changed the OG Inw Pineapple.

Not sure in what world a raw pineapple has a touch of mint, almond and anise!

Not a bad flavour imo but def not aptly named!

Thanks @method1, it sounds intriguing but not the plain pineapple I want. The name is also odd. I mean, it's not like Inw's other pineapple offerings were cooked. But then it's Inw so a degree of wackiness goes with the territory.

Thanks @method1, it sounds intriguing but not the plain pineapple I want. The name is also odd. I mean, it's not like Inw's other pineapple offerings were cooked. But then it's Inw so a degree of wackiness goes with the territory.
Remember to pretty much mix ethyl maltol in with any pineapple you try. Without it, it's bland a.f.
Seems it's one of those flavours that's just too hard to nail. Like carrot.

I have been quite happy with Inw Pineapple. It's not totally realistic but I'm not sure I want realistic. Real pineapple is acidic as hell. With many fruit-only mixes, my mouth feels raw after vaping them, hence my tendency to do fruit desserts and bakeries rather than pure fruit mixes which I find thin and astringent. So a somewhat candied pineapple is fine for me. Same deal with the yogurts we were talking about. Do I really want a vape that is as sour as an authentic Greek yogurt?

I have been quite happy with Inw Pineapple. It's not totally realistic but I'm not sure I want realistic. Real pineapple is acidic as hell. With many fruit-only mixes, my mouth feels raw after vaping them, hence my tendency to do fruit desserts and bakeries rather than pure fruit mixes which I find thin and astringent. So a somewhat candied pineapple is fine for me. Same deal with the yogurts we were talking about. Do I really want a vape that is as sour as an authentic Greek yogurt?

Good point here. Never heard anyone complain about the lack of bromine flavour in their pineapple. I think that's my complaint with the CAP Creamy Yoghurt. I hate plain yoghurt without tonnes of sugar in real life.

I'm with you there. I mix 0.5% FA Cream Fresh in with any fruit mix I have. At half a percent, it doesn't impart a creamy flavour but does shave off the harsh fruit notes.

Interestingly enough, other fruit can fill that function too. For instance, FA Banana can break TFA Watermelon's harshness very nicely without adding any cream. And it starts doing that at levels that you can't detect by taste yet..

I believe that just a drop of MTS Vape Wizard also helps to round out harsh edges in fruits. I have a whole bottle of it and won't be using it in anything else so... I think Oba Oba could serve much the same function. I believe skiddlz also adds a drop or two of Inw Eucalyptus Mint to fruits, although that is more to perk them up than to cut the harshness.

Back