Took @Rude Rudi's crème brulee base and added some apple to it:
Inw custard 2.5%
Inw crème brulee 3%
Fa fuji 1.5%
Cap double apple 3%
Inw double apple 0.25%
Fa lemon Sicily 0.25%
cap cinnamon danish swirl 1%
From the shake i can taste the apple and a bit of cinnamon and the richness from the crème brulee wants to peak it's head... Getting a bit of that caramelized sugar. Let's see what happens with a bit of steeping. Seems like when i throw an Apple at vanilla it runs away...
Also mixed https://diyordievaping.com/2016/03/04/the-new-pistachio-ry4u-recipe/ still on the fence with this one.

That sounds awesome @Friep - let us know how this turns out.

Let me know how you find the Coconut Milk Iced Coffee please @Lawrence A.
@Andre I'm busy vaping this at the moment - RSQ Squonker with a Wasp Nano / 40w / Bubble Wraps 6 Wrap – 2.5mm ID Alien - (3x28/38) freshly wicked with some Cotton Bacon V2.

It's really good and well balanced. No single element of the recipe dominates and I don't get any skunky notes from the coffee. I like it a lot however because I have a sweet tooth I'm probably going to remix it with a touch more sweetness and see how that is.

I will definitely be adding this one to the rotation so thanks for creating and sharing the recipe.

in the mix today found on erl and edit to my liking
Cold strawberry
Tfa Ripe Strawberry 8%
Fa Arctic Winter 5%

strawnana custerd
la banana cream 4%
Tfa Ripe Strawberry 4%
cap sweet strawberry 3%
vanilla custard v1 2 10%

glass apple
fuji apple fa 3%(dont have fuji so will use cap double apple)
koolada tfa 5%
peach (juicy) tfa 6%
Tfa Ripe Strawberry 8%

dragon cheescake
tfa cheescake graham crust 8%
tfa dragonfruit 3%
tfa vanilla swirl 5%
Tfa Ripe Strawberry 2%

watergumberry
tfa bubblegum 5%
tfa raspberry 4%
tfa watermelon 5%
sweetener 1%

sour apple
cap double apple 7%
tfa green aple 6%
cap super sweet 1%
sour flavour tfa 3%
pg
vg
nic
tfa strawberry ripe 1.5% ?

blueberry yogurt
blueberry wild tfa 8%
creamy yogurt cap 3%
blueberry exstra 3%
sweetener 1%

in the mix today found on erl and edit to my liking
Cold strawberry
Tfa Ripe Strawberry 8%
Fa Arctic Winter 5%

strawnana custerd
la banana cream 4%
Tfa Ripe Strawberry 4%
cap sweet strawberry 3%
vanilla custard v1 2 10%

glass apple
fuji apple fa 3%(dont have fuji so will use cap double apple)
koolada tfa 5%
peach (juicy) tfa 6%
Tfa Ripe Strawberry 8%

dragon cheescake
tfa cheescake graham crust 8%
tfa dragonfruit 3%
tfa vanilla swirl 5%
Tfa Ripe Strawberry 2%

watergumberry
tfa bubblegum 5%
tfa raspberry 4%
tfa watermelon 5%
sweetener 1%

sour apple
cap double apple 7%
tfa green aple 6%
cap super sweet 1%
sour flavour tfa 3%
pg
vg
nic
tfa strawberry ripe 1.5% ?

blueberry yogurt
blueberry wild tfa 8%
creamy yogurt cap 3%
blueberry exstra 3%
sweetener 1%

let us konw what you think of that Glass apple?
I tried it, and got a major throat hit from it. It was nearly unvapeable, and I think it may have been the peach. Cause I mix at 2mg nic so can't be that

I tried it, and got a major throat hit from it. It was nearly unvapeable, and I think it may have been the peach. Cause I mix at 2mg nic so can't be that

Could it not be the 5% Koolada that's killing your throat? https://www.ecigssa.co.za/tfa-koolada-is-there-a-health-risk.t38380/#post-543533

I get that we all have different palates but I doubt it is the Peach Juicy - that stuff is in Doug's Awesome Sauce which I mix often and that juice is very smooth. Of course that is not to say it can't be the Peach Juicy.

Edited to tag in @franshorn

Could it not be the 5% Koolada that's killing your throat? https://www.ecigssa.co.za/tfa-koolada-is-there-a-health-risk.t38380/#post-543533

I get that we all have different palates but I doubt it is the Peach Juicy - that stuff is in Doug's Awesome Sauce which I mix often and that juice is very smooth. Of course that is not to say it can't be the Peach Juicy.

Edited to tag in @franshorn

Doubt it could be that. I anyway use ws-23 and not koolada. And Some of my mixes go up to 7% cooling agent. I like it COLD.

Will give it another bash and check it out.

Mixed up a few more yesterday.

Also made Glass Apple funnily enough, but dropped the cool as I prefer it less chilled :p Delicious and thankfully no throat hit. I did 2 x 10 minute hot water with the cap off and then a further 8 hours cap off to try and evaporate off some of the astringent/perfume.
3.00% Fuji Apple (FA)
1.50% Koolada 10%
6.00% Peach (Juicy) (TPA)
8.00% Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA)

New experimental juice - PPAP (Pom-Pineapple-Apple-Pear) - Pretty damn good. I just realised I might love pomegranate a bit too much. Next test I'll change it up to 4/4/3/2 I think as it's a bit too heavy on the former. Still... damn yummy.
3.00% Fuji Apple (FA)
3.00% Golden Pineapple (CAP)
3.00% Pear (TPA)
3.00% Pomegranate (TPA)
imgingest-3694850958611804559.png
:blush:

Also attempted another FW Lemonade based juice but I really don't like it much. I'm not sure if it's just not my type of juice or if I'm doing something wrong but it really doesn't taste great. Using https://www.flavourworld.co.za/products/fw-lemonade at 4%. Smells great but the flavour is way too strong and unpleasant :(

Lastly... trialed a RY4 based concoction and it's farking beautiful. Even after a single day steep it's delicious and I can only imagine a couple more days wait will be even better!

RY4 Pistachio Vanilla
1.00% Butter Pecan (FW)
0.50% Caramel (Original) (TPA)
6.00% Pistachio (TPA)
4.00% RY4 Double (TPA)
3.00% Vanilla Cupcake (TPA)
2.00% Vanilla Swirl (TPA)

Mixed up a few more yesterday.

Also made Glass Apple funnily enough, but dropped the cool as I prefer it less chilled :p Delicious and thankfully no throat hit. I did 2 x 10 minute hot water with the cap off and then a further 8 hours cap off to try and evaporate off some of the astringent/perfume.
3.00% Fuji Apple (FA)
1.50% Koolada 10%
6.00% Peach (Juicy) (TPA)
8.00% Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA)

New experimental juice - PPAP (Pom-Pineapple-Apple-Pear) - Pretty damn good. I just realised I might love pomegranate a bit too much. Next test I'll change it up to 4/4/3/2 I think as it's a bit too heavy on the former. Still... damn yummy.
3.00% Fuji Apple (FA)
3.00% Golden Pineapple (CAP)
3.00% Pear (TPA)
3.00% Pomegranate (TPA)
imgingest-3694850958611804559.png
:blush:

Also attempted another FW Lemonade based juice but I really don't like it much. I'm not sure if it's just not my type of juice or if I'm doing something wrong but it really doesn't taste great. Using https://www.flavourworld.co.za/products/fw-lemonade at 4%. Smells great but the flavour is way too strong and unpleasant :(

Lastly... trialed a RY4 based concoction and it's farking beautiful. Even after a single day steep it's delicious and I can only imagine a couple more days wait will be even better!

RY4 Pistachio Vanilla
1.00% Butter Pecan (FW)
0.50% Caramel (Original) (TPA)
6.00% Pistachio (TPA)
4.00% RY4 Double (TPA)
3.00% Vanilla Cupcake (TPA)
2.00% Vanilla Swirl (TPA)
Those look great @darryn.britton ! I'm a fan of pomegranate too, but haven't managed to successfully implement it into a recipe.

Will have to give both of these a try.

I have not mixed for the last 3 weeks in an attempt to deplete my (substantial) stash... The itch got me and I played with a few new flavours - some very promising recipes...

Honey Sesame Popcorn - My favourite use of FLV Popcorn - the flavours are 'just so' with no dominating profile
Popped Cream Sandwich - An ice cream sandwich using caramel popcorn slabs as the outer sandwich and vanilla ice cream or frozen yogurt in the middle by Tootall
My Custard by Wayne - Finally got round to mix this baby up - only heard good things!
Shameless(Another Fruit Cereal) - An alternative take on cereal with some clever ingredient. Be sure to read the notes...
Batido de Guanabana - The best recipe using FLV Guanabana, here as a milkshake.
Cardinal - another, unashamed, re-stock...

mix this yesterday
strawnana custerd
la banana cream 4%
Tfa Ripe Strawberry 4%
cap sweet srawberry 3%
vanilla custard v1 or v2 10%

mix it 12h in the mixer (4week steep) and dam this is nice. a full mouth full of banana custard and same cream. i cant taste strawberry so i cant tel u if it is there or not

mix this yesterday
strawnana custerd
la banana cream 4%
Tfa Ripe Strawberry 4%
cap sweet srawberry 3%
vanilla custard v1 2 10%

mix it 12h in the mixer (4week steep) and dam this is nice. a full mouth full of banana custard and same cream. i cant taste strawberry so i cant tel u if it is there or not

If you like Strawnana Custard, try the remix Nanaberry Custard. It uses new flavours which were not around when Ken O`Where devised his classic. The best part is that this one steeps in 3-5 days - as compared to the one month steep from the original.
I made a nice big batch of this remix - it is spot on!

If you like Strawnana Custard, try the remix Nanaberry Custard. It uses new flavours which were not around when Ken O`Where devised his classic. The best part is that this one steeps in 3-5 days - as compared to the one month steep from the original.
I made a nice big batch of this remix - it is spot on!
i see it is just the 2 custards that are different will gives this a try after next supply run thanks

its nice no throat hit on 3% koolada
what nic did you use and do you shake it for 3m. i think you might just have had a nic hot spot there mix a new batch and shake everything before use especially nic and concentrates

My latest batch.

I have reached the height of laziness, and just mix up stuff. No labels or anything.

Bottle I opened today is flipping awesome. Clueless as to what it is and what went into it though, so never to be repeated - lol.

Quite exciting actually...
bc2c328d26bcfa1b3639aed603de8d97.jpg

My latest batch.

I have reached the height of laziness, and just mix up stuff. No labels or anything.

Bottle I opened today is flipping awesome. Clueless as to what it is and what went into it though, so never to be repeated - lol.

Quite exciting actually...
bc2c328d26bcfa1b3639aed603de8d97.jpg
I'm both impressed and terrified at your ability to do this! :-D

@Andre I'm busy vaping this at the moment - RSQ Squonker with a Wasp Nano / 40w / Bubble Wraps 6 Wrap – 2.5mm ID Alien - (3x28/38) freshly wicked with some Cotton Bacon V2.

It's really good and well balanced. No single element of the recipe dominates and I don't get any skunky notes from the coffee. I like it a lot however because I have a sweet tooth I'm probably going to remix it with a touch more sweetness and see how that is.

I will definitely be adding this one to the rotation so thanks for creating and sharing the recipe.
Thank you for the feedback. And that is the magic of DIY - you can tweak to your taste.

Whipped up a few more goodies...

Pychee - A vitalizing blend of fresh pear and vibrant lychee, accented with a touch of coconut. I'm really pleases with this one...
Ice cream sugar cookie - A very highly rated cookie with ice cream - smells ace!!!
Tipsy Coconut #Mixin Vixens - a fantastic boozy creme brulee with a spot of coconut
Smooth Operator - Tart, bright raspberry, with fragrant, silky, tropical vibes.
St. Louie Butter Cake - another batch of this indulgent masterpiece!
Creme de Orange - A restock of one of my favourite juices of all time! 3 ingredient magnificence...
Vanilla Some Some - Thanks to @RichJB who found this baby - in true form, this one requires a month steep!
Leche de Coco (Coconut Milk) - I used this as a base and made two versions = One with 4% FRA Mango shake one with 4% FRA Papaya. They both turned out fantastically well!! @Andre, you may like this...

Golden Custard - I made 2 versions of this masterful custard crafted by @Vino1718... He may one day share the recipe...

Last edited:
Leche de Coco (Coconut Milk) - I used this as a base and made two versions = One with 4% FRA Mango shake one with 4% FRA Papaya. They both turned out fantastically well!!

Great idea! I think coconut mixes well with most things, Concrete even uses it at low % to boost creams with no overt coconut note. I came across this Jupiter Swirl recipe by LonesomeRhodes which looked intriguing - a coconut tea. Of course, I had First Rule on just about everything but ran with the concept and mixed up my own coconut tea with the flavours I have.

I whipped up a couple more over the weekend...a DIY'er's gotta do what a DIY'er's gotta do!

Rudi's Simple Custard - I'm experimenting with simple combinations to achieve a simple, straight forward custard. So far, so good...
Wayne's Papaya Guava & Pineapple - Simple combo with TFA Papaya as the hero
Flow - DoD Clone - A remix of Flow by Aqua e-liquids - an Hawaiian POG style recipe - delish!!!
Adams Pecan Custard Perfection - this simple dessert is sweet, moist, creamy and sprinkled with the roasted candied pecans
Pecan Yam Pie - A variation of the above with TPA Yam - still in testing for possible release
Peekan Yams - Another version trying to find a good use for Yam
amandula - A stunning almond caramel cream - just do it...!
3-2-1- Creme brulee - A 3-2-1 recipe by Total using the base iv's been using forever! A must make...
The Aussie Pavlova - A traditional pavlova with kiwi, banana, strawberry and forrest fruits - YUM!!!!
Blue Doughnut V1 - A blueberry doughnut
Icee Lychee - a restock...
Doug's Awesome Sauce - Blueberry mix - I love this stuff!!! I made a variation of this with added 2% INW Custard...beyond yum!
Pear and Caramel - A restock of this classic!!! This recipe came from a forum member but I can not find the source for the life of me!

Last edited:
Flow - DoD Clone - A remix of Flow by Aqua e-liquids - an Hawaiian POG style recipe - delish!!!

Interesting, in reading Wayne's notes on this, to find that he considers Guava to be one of FW's best flavours. The ELR page on it seems to echo that, with a bunch of five star reviews and no one star reviews for a four star overall which is rare. And yet, in all my time DIYing, I've never heard a thing about it, good or bad. Nobody has ever shilled it on ATF or Discord, there is no Reddit review for it, no podcast mentions, Concrete has never referenced it. It's only used in 29 recipes on ATF, only one of which is public. Compare that to 847 for Cap Sweet and 454 for Flv Pink.

I googled the Reddit Guava FOTW thread and ID10-T mentioned it. So we have Dave's "sweet, inaccurate in a just sort of generic tropical melon sort of way, weak, and a little harsh at higher %s" versus Wayne's "a thick, tropical, sweet flavor and its perfect in those situations. After vaping Aqua’s version, it tasted very similar to FW’s guava, which is great because it’s one of FW’s best flavorings. I didn’t want to use it too high because it’s quite potent on its own, so 3.5% seemed more than plenty. And after a steep it really becomes even more vibrant."

I've been looking for good guavas. Cap Sweet and Flv Pink are both highly rated and good, although the Flv isn't really guava. The FA and TFA versions don't appeal to me. So FW sounds like a plan. Now to find someone who stocks it...

Back