What did you Mix today?

I
Will give that a go as well, Thanks.

No problem, Its still a work in progress but its super good. SO has probably vaped 1.5 Liter of this stuff already hahaha.

Its the red/dark jelly baby's

View attachment 151215

Sour can be made at 0.5%, think it will be better as i think this is giving off a slight bitter taste at times.
am definitely giving this one a go, I LOVE my Jelly Candies

I

am definitely giving this one a go, I LOVE my Jelly Candies

Yeah its good and what i tried to do is make something similar to Jelly Babe of hazeworks which my SO bought at vapecon. This is very close but more raspberryish

I love reviewers who put "Honest review!" in their reviews. Because if the reviewer says it, it must be true. Ironically, if a reviewer put "Not an honest review!" in their reviews, we'd have to give them props for at least being honest about it. :emo:

Mixed up some more Punch My Mango and E-mazing Vanilla Custard. Will give the custard some time and see how it turns out.

Mixed up some Tropicana from @Rude Rudi and some Melon Head , both with a bit of WS-23 added, currently my two favourite summer vapes. I've actually mixed the Malao one shot from BLCK Vapour as well but I prefer Rudi's Tropicana recipe.

Crazy busy week with work, so slow week with mixing.

Mixed up another 200ml of this:

PG-13
2.00% Jackfruit (TPA)
2.00% Strawberry, Ripe (TPA)
2.00% Strawberry, Sweet (CAP)
3.50% Sweet Lychee (CAP)
3.50% Sweet Tangerine (CAP)
1.50% Vanilla Swirl (TPA)

I'm loving it... this stuff is damn delicious. My new ADV. Probably not to everyone's taste but I could drink it with a straw :inlove:

Crazy busy week with work, so slow week with mixing.

Mixed up another 200ml of this:

PG-13
2.00% Jackfruit (TPA)
2.00% Strawberry, Ripe (TPA)
2.00% Strawberry, Sweet (CAP)
3.50% Sweet Lychee (CAP)
3.50% Sweet Tangerine (CAP)
1.50% Vanilla Swirl (TPA)

I'm loving it... this stuff is damn delicious. My new ADV. Probably not to everyone's taste but I could drink it with a straw :inlove:
This looks very interesting @darryn.britton. Could you me about me flavour profile on PG-13, i.e. which flavours are more prominent on the inhale and exhale, which flavours pop etc?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

This looks very interesting @darryn.britton. Could you me about me flavour profile on PG-13, i.e. which flavours are more prominent on the inhale and exhale, which flavours pop etc?

Hey. Sure, no prob.

I get litchi and mandarin on the inhale, with a touch of pineapple. You can kinda taste the individual flavours, especially SnV, but after a couple days they merge more into a delicious mix. I unfortunately don't pick up much strawberry, but I don't pick it up much in anything. It's there in the background though.

Exhale is a lot of mandarin with a touch of litchi and vanilla.

Mouthfeel is really good and, it's difficult to explain, but the taste is definitely moreish. Addictive stuff!

Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk

Hey. Sure, no prob.

I get litchi and mandarin on the inhale, with a touch of pineapple. You can kinda taste the individual flavours, especially SnV, but after a couple days they merge more into a delicious mix. I unfortunately don't pick up much strawberry, but I don't pick it up much in anything. It's there in the background though.

Mouthfeel is really good and, it's difficult to explain, but the taste is definitely moreish. Addictive stuff!

Thank you for this. I might just give this recipe a go! Think I might need to add to add more flavours to the shopping cart though!!!

Hey. Sure, no prob.

Strawberry is a strange flavour. I also have Strawberry Ripe in my Mango recipe. I cannot taste the strawberry at all but I do notice when it is not there as I have omitted it from my recipe before. When combined with a vanilla flavour only you will most definitely taste it but other fruit flavours seem to drown it out.

I'm the same with strawberry that's why I avoid it. But I did the circus cookie remix and that has strawberry shisha as an ingredient and I absolutely love it.

So for the last year or so i have been on the ZOO Biscuit hunt and i have 3 recipes which i usually make and ADV in my rotation. Due to these recipes having a Lemony Cream taste which is very similar to MILC's ZEWB, i have fallen into an addiction of LEMON!!

So yesterday i searched for some recipes and found a couple that have good feedback and ratings and i made them all last night.

Disclaimer: IF you are a lemon lover and a Bakery lover....you will get addicted to the below recipes!

OK onto business, i made the following recipes last night and the first think i thought was that the Lemon Sicilly is going to turn out bitter....I SNVed as highlighted below and these are truly epic so far, they will only get way better with a week steep!

So if you love bakery and are new to LEMONs, you might just love these!!

Lemon Tree (Stompies Own Creation)
A Dinner Lady - Lemon Tart - (SNV: This is a spot on Lemon Meringue type tart and delicious)
DUDE, Where's my Lemons! (SNV: Similar to Dinner Lady but no bakery notes, Rather creamy but super tasty juice. Almost like licking the lemon curd before it has been baked)
Lemon CheeseCake - (SNV: Great cheesecake with just the right amount of lemon, this is sweet)
Strawberry Gummy Bears (Very similar ingredients to my Jelly Baby recipe but strawberry - Not my recipe)
Strawberry Shortcake Bar

Cheers!

Last edited:
Mixed a few up this morning:

S1: A dairy heavy, mild chocolate ice-cream. Originally made this 2 months back to clear out some almost empty concentrates due for restock and it turned out really well. Definitely needs a good long steep.
Sjak: A variation on my SWAK recipe because I ran outta White Grape but felt like a strawberry/kiwi vape. Feel free to pronounce it: Tsek!
Strawberry+Guava: First try of this recipe from another mixer. SnV is pretty good but I reckon in a day or two it'll be awesome.

Mixed for the first time this evening, even if it was just a one shot... (Icee Lychee)

It is going to be hard to wait the 3 days for it to steep. Tasted some right off the shake and I quite like it. It is just I little bit perfumey, but I expected that with no steeping at all.

Going to mix a "Tropicana" recipe tomorrow, as well as a lemonade one...

This is going to become addictive!

Mixed for the first time this evening, even if it was just a one shot... (Icee Lychee)

It is going to be hard to wait the 3 days for it to steep. Tasted some right off the shake and I quite like it. It is just I little bit perfumey, but I expected that with no steeping at all.

Going to mix a "Tropicana" recipe tomorrow, as well as a lemonade one...

This is going to become addictive!
Welcome to the rabbit hole, see you on the way down.:D

Finally my choffee is done steeping. A few people asked me to tell them how it turns out..
I'm not very good at this... but what I get is a proper doughnut vape , very warm.. there is a hint of sweetness.. No chocolate at all, slight bitterness from the coffee as an after taste. For my personal taste, I'll add sweetener to the next batch.. Maybe a cream.. Maybe some vanilla custard.. drop the coffee a teensy bit.
I won't be able to vape this the whole day , it's too dense or heavy (if that makes sense)but it's a nice change from all the light fruit vapes I'm used to. So for me it will be good for after a solid meal.
Well done @Paul33

I've been having an interesting time with AlfredPudding's Holy Trinity Ice Cream. It's based on a recipe by RinVapes so it's really lightly flavoured. But it does set out a very appealing template for a blueberry ice cream which uses three cheesecakes and two creams for the ice cream base. There is a lot of headroom for tweaking this recipe due to the light flavour overall, and it can be taken in any of several intriguing directions. It's not an ADV for me as is but offers some interesting building blocks to work with. The cheesecake trinity is delicious and something I'll be applying to other profiles as well.

For those who haven't heard, TFA is now getting a different supplier to make Strawberry Ripe for them. There are fears that the new flavour will be different. TFA have answered that they own the recipe and have simply contracted a different company to mix up the same formula for them. So, touch wood, it shouldn't have changed. But it may have.

Wayne is just passing along information now that FW has reformulated Butterscotch Ripple. He got given a batch of his Kings Custard which is a very different colour from what it should be, and he narrowed it down to Ripple. Whether that is just a colour change for that batch or a reformulation remains to be seen.

This is not a reassuring time for DIY with so many flavours now under the reformulation spotlight. With the FDA's focus on flavours, it seems that flavour houses are having problems with suppliers who don't wish to be associated with vaping. Let's hope it all settles down soon. If flavours like Ripe and Ripple change dramatically, it renders tens of thousands of recipes redundant. Not good.

Back