What Did You Vape Today?

Stood with the looper and milkman in my hand and decided on looper because i was scared of the high vg content of the milkman. now im just waiting for the milkman to get back in stock because i have only heard good things.
It's so creamy. To me it taste like a nice thick creamy yogurt.

Milkman is so GOOD. In my opinion Looper don't even come close. But that's just me.
I'm disappointed with The Milkman. I hardly get any fruit flavour and I find the taste very muted. Letting it sit in the cupboard for a while.

I'm disappointed with The Milkman. I hardly get any fruit flavour and I find the taste very muted. Letting it sit in the cupboard for a while.
Let it steep for three weeks. The fruit is not overpowering it's more of a under tone. The juice is mainly about The cream, milk, yogurt taste.

I can vape liters of this juice.

Let it steep for three weeks. The fruit is not overpowering it's more of a under tone. The juice is mainly about The cream, milk, yogurt taste.

I can vape liters of this juice.

I'll give it a month.. Yea I don't get that milky, creamy goodness I've read about.. Hopefully when I get back to it I'll change my mind.
That 99% VG definitely makes massive clouds though.

You need some heat and power for Milkman to shine. Actually i find for any higher VG juice you need more powerful builds.

Like the others have said. The fruit is more of a background note. What setup are you running it on?

Like the others have said. The fruit is more of a background note. What setup are you running it on?

Dual coil on a Derringer, 8 wraps of 26G kanthal, 0.5ohms. Vaping between 30-35W on a 50W iStick. Haven't gone any higher.
Should I go with a lower resistance build and maybe up the watts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a a good build. Don't see why It wouldn't shine on that.

How much of it have u vaped? I found I only got really hooked about 10ml in.

You need some heat and power for Milkman to shine. Actually i find for any higher VG juice you need more powerful builds.

True I vape milkman at 43watts in my rta and drip it at 55watts.

I will do a nice setup on my dripper now. Lets see if it gets better with really high wattage. So far I have been using Milkman at 25-30W in the FeV

That's a a good build. Don't see why It wouldn't shine on that.

How much of it have u vaped? I found I only got really hooked about 10ml in.

I'll up the power abit and see if there's any difference..

Definitely less than 10ml hey. Would be interesting to hear what's @Tom's feedback. Thanks for the advice guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been trying out a 12mg lovepotion from @Ashley A ,trying to drop nic level from hangsen 16 mg grape fruit going well next purchase will be a 12mg love potion from vapeking i guess

Just loaded up the Reo army with:

5P Black Flag Fallen
5P Bowden's Mate
Tarks Buffalo Bill
Tarks Ceasar
ELP Pearing Melon Dew

Snake Oil....cleansing the palate. Then going for Coval Churro....probably.

E Liquid Project - Gollums Apple
SkyBlue - Melinda's Nilla's Custard

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge while getting lost in Vaping Nirvana. Life is good.

....actually did The Vaping Rabbit "White Pelican" instead of Churro

Goodlife High 5 great tasting 5p castle long fix without the biiiiiig price tag

E liquid project - Gollums Apple
Culture - LimeLight

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge while getting lost in Vaping Nirvana. Life is good.

Back