What Did You Vape Today?

I've been in an indulgent mood since yesterday.

MMM Ashy Bac
MMM Biscuit Dreams
Debbie Donuts
ELP Reserve
And unfortunately only a few drops of ELM Cowboy Apple Pie

Exceptional local brews. Exceptional!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449940002.732758.jpg

I don't want to say too much about this juice from @Mike since I think I need to review it....

I'll just leave this here ;-)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449940338.899384.jpg

Tarks Matador, still the best Fusion NET (Reo Woodvil with Rogue, duals at 0.45 ohms)
5P Bowdens Mate, perennial favourite (Reo Woodvil, with Rogue, duals at 0.45 ohms)
MMM Lime Party, changing lanes (SX Mini M with GEM RTA, single SS304 in TC mode)
ComplexChaos Heavenly Peaches, .....heavenly (Reo Grand, OL16, single at 1.1 ohms)
WhiteLabel Berry Yoghurt, tartly yours (Reo Grand, OL16, single SS304 at 0.8 ohms)
5P Symmetry 6, bittersweet (Reo Mini, OL16, single at 0.8 ohms)
El Toro Cigarillos, still the best Raw NET (IPV D2 with Sapor RDA, duals at 0.36 ohms, around 30W)
WW Table Mountain, local is doubly lekker (Reo Mini with Cyclops, single at around 0.7 ohms)

KapAbQy.jpg

Last edited:
Tarks Matador, still the best Fusion NET
5P Bowdens Mate, perennial favourite
MMM Lime Party, changing lanes
ComplexChaos Heavenly Peaches, .....heavenly
WhiteLabel Berry Yoghurt, tartly yours
5P Symmetry 6, bittersweet
El Toro Cigarillos, still the best Raw NET

Love the descriptions @Andre

"Fusion NET" - whats that? (Inquisitive)

Good old SWAG in the Tank. Its still as good as I remembered it.

My first ml of Fetch by Wiener Vape Co. Wow, it is like biting into a fresh and ripe papaya. The butter-like consistency of the fruit is masterfully recreated in the juice, whilst the plum hedges the sweet, making for an all day vape. On my re-order list it goes. Congrats on a great juice @Rooigevaar.

My local fruity gems, in no particular order:
  • ELP Pearing Melon Dew
  • WhiteLabel Berry Yoghurt
  • ComplexChaos Heavenly Peaches
  • Wiener Vape Co Fetch
  • MMM Lime Party Extra
  • VM XXX
  • Voodoo Gravestone

Last edited:
Ill just leave this here.. (Yes I am at work) lol.

Attachments

• DSC_0006.JPG
    DSC_0006.JPG
    222.7 KB · Views: 39
My first ml of Fetch by Wiener Vape Co. Wow, it is like biting into a fresh and ripe papaya. The butter-like consistency of the fruit is masterfully recreated in the juice, whilst the plum hedges the sweet, making for an all day vape. On my re-order list it goes. Congrats on a great juice @Rooigevaar.

My local fruity gems, in no particular order:
  • ELP Pearing Melon Dew
  • WhiteLabel Berry Yoghurt
  • ComplexChaos Heavenly Peaches
  • Wiener Vape Co Fetch
  • MMM Lime Party Extra
  • VM XXX

Thanks @Andre
I got a bottle of Wiener Vape Co's Fetch from VapeClub at the last Vape Meet
Wasnt easy to decide which one to get, but i thought i would try the Papaya one.
Am glad you like it - looking very forward to trying it!

Fruity loops from an unknown diyer

Amazing

Sent from my SM-J700H using Tapatalk

Fetch (Wiener Vape Co), this juice has certainly fetched me - already ordered more from VapeClub.
Enterprise (Rocket Sheep, VapeMob), have not vaped for some time - still the best fruity NET around.
Blag Flag Fallen (5P, VapeMob), started off as wtf, half a bottle later I need moarrrr, but out of stock.

-One Hit Wonders Muffin Man
-Complex Chaos Cinnamon Cookies
-ELP Special Reserve

Started this bottle this morning and its half way, def gna be finished today.

157b93051edbaf7278d486471329f724.jpg

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Started the day with a tank of BumbleBee's Flavour Fluid, Queen of Hearts, (Thanks @element0709 )
moved onto a tank of Mr.Hardwicks, Debbie does donuts,
then onto a tank of Rebel Lion's, New Born and am halfway through Mike's Mega mixes, Lime Party. ( @element0709 like this, it's extremely refreshing !)

All happening in my Smok TFV4 (Quad Coil) , hence the large amount of juice i am killing
Seems i have a sweet tooth this friday :dance:

- The closest taste to pipe tobacco (Petersen) I have yet to try is the Hangsen Series 8 Cuba Treasure. Unbelievable how they have managed to capture the flavour.
- NCV Ripple
- GQ G6
- Artist Collection - Dragonscape and Samba Sun

- The closest taste to pipe tobacco (Petersen) I have yet to try is the Hangsen Series 8 Cuba Treasure. Unbelievable how they have managed to capture the flavour.
- NCV Ripple
- GQ G6
- Artist Collection - Dragonscape and Samba Sun
How do you find the Samba Sun? Worth the bucks?

How do you find the Samba Sun? Worth the bucks?

It's a well crafted mix and has a lovely orangy flavour, well presented packaging and the Vapour Shark website says it have ND levels of Dicet...... thingies. I'd never be able to afford buying this liquid all the time but as once off tester I would recommend it.

2nd day vaping VM's ICE Special Reserve, I like this way too much. Tobacco hints shining so clearly today and this is my 2nd 6ml tank of the day...

*Side note for the Stellenbosch people : I am sorry for vaping in the car and causing scenes, but it was just toooooooo good :D*

Tarks Matador, still the best Fusion NET (Reo Woodvil with Rogue, duals at 0.45 ohms)
5P Bowdens Mate, perennial favourite (Reo Woodvil, with Rogue, duals at 0.45 ohms)
MMM Lime Party, changing lanes (SX Mini M with GEM RTA, single SS304 in TC mode)
ComplexChaos Heavenly Peaches, .....heavenly (Reo Grand, OL16, single at 1.1 ohms)
WhiteLabel Berry Yoghurt, tartly yours (Reo Grand, OL16, single SS304 at 0.8 ohms)
5P Symmetry 6, bittersweet (Reo Mini, OL16, single at 0.8 ohms)
El Toro Cigarillos, still the best Raw NET (IPV D2 with Sapor RDA, duals at 0.36 ohms, around 30W)
WW Table Mountain, local is doubly lekker (Reo Mini with Cyclops, single at around 0.7 ohms)

KapAbQy.jpg
@Andre, great variety, juice and mods/Atty's.

MMM Ashybac - on a mewly coiled vicious Thumper - its thumping!
VM Strawberry & menthol drops - staple favourite for me
VM XXX - the last few mls of the bottle

Looking forward to some relaxation time during the holidays - several first time juices ready to try

DIY Chai tea. Holy freaking smokes!!! Definitely one to keep written down.

MMM AshyBac, with some clove concentrate added, heavenly in my Sapor dripper at highish power (30 to 50 W).
MMM Lime Party Extra, cannot go without for long.
5P Black Flag Fallen, has taken hold of me.
ComplexChaos Heavenly Peaches, always heavenly.
VM Tropical Ice, should have tried this months ago. A great vape.

VM Tropical Ice - My Staple
VM XXX - Loving this new discovery
VM/RF Tropical Ice "C" Version - Tropical Ice but a diluted version for tanks!
Foggs Milky Way - The juice that got me going on my journey of discovery of other juices.
Time Bomb TNT Ice - Also really enjoying this new discovery

Back