What Did You Vape Today?

Did my first quad coil build tonight. It's just amazing!
acf4617a92232ad3b41ecf7370c9c97f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thats great! In series or parallel? Is that on a Mutation?

Sorry... Im aching to go do the same! stupid job.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Gorgeous grand @Petrus !

@Andre is Anti-lag good?
Been eyeing that one.
Very good. I am not a huge strawberry fan, but this one with the blueberry and other stuff goes down very well. Still too sweet for my taste, but that is my problem with most US juices - the Muricans love their sweet. More or less the same sweetness as your Placid clone if that will help. Will finish the bottle, but will not re-order I think.

Love Boosted's Rear Diff - pumpkin spice latte, with the pumpkin and spices the main actors.

Very good. I am not a huge strawberry fan, but this one with the blueberry and other stuff goes down very well. Still too sweet for my taste, but that is my problem with most US juices - the Muricans love their sweet. More or less the same sweetness as your Placid clone if that will help. Will finish the bottle, but will not re-order I think.

Love Boosted's Rear Diff - pumpkin spice latte, with the pumpkin and spices the main actors.
"Pumpkin spice latte..." now that sounds good.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Im loving pumpkin! I made a this 3 weeks ago and is a ADV for me! Nom nom

pumpkin11.jpg

Paulie that looks divine. Are planning on making some available to the public?

Craft Vapour Che Guava
Milk Lab Frappe
Bumblebee's Chelsea

Pistachio Ice Cream - Not available yet
Watermelon Menthol - Not available yet
Tropical Ice C version - Not available yet
XXX
Milky Way
Frappe

Today was a mix day for me. Made about 6 x 10ml testers. Had to try them all before steeping :)
Placid clone, Snake oil clone and 4 of my own creations.

Vapour Mountain Tropical Ice - Still my all time favourite!
Vapour Mountain Mango - Hated this
Vapour Mountain Strawberry - Loved it in the old days and happy to taste it again... pure unadulterated strawberry!
Foggs Milky Way - Chicken Dinner Juice
Milk Lab Frappe - Best coffee juice in the world
Not released Pistachio Ice Cream - Delicious

And then my first test from the Zample Box range that arrived.
House Arrest by Warped in Long Beach California
It's a Milk and Honey 60/40
It's certainly is Milk and Honey (and a bit like Horlicks) and while I won't go out and buy it it's still a great juice and happy it was my first test of the Zample Box! Tested in the Morph Tank with the Sub Tank 0,5Ω coil at 30 watts!
VapeMailJan 016.JPG

Was excited about my previous Zample Box juice so I rigged up a Bellus with the next one on the box... Strawberry Cream filled Donut from Glazed Vapor Wenatchee WA... Fail... juice yet another Donut juice that tastes nothing like a donut! One of these days I will taste a donut juice that actually tastes like an F'ing Donut! :-@
Donut 001.JPG

I started my day with XXX, then some Blackbird, and still deciding more Blackbird or Metador???@Andre it's getting difficult now with this awsome tabacco juices.

@Oupa Baie baie baie baie dankie. Your Deans. . . Is my coffee vape! Hole smokes its good. Just have it in the dripper now whilst I rewick my aroma's. Wow! Its silky smooth, my shot of espresso in a vape. I might have a problem tho. . . 30mls isnt going to be enough.

Creamy clouds lemon biscuit in my new subvod for on the go vape, wow!!!

Some suckerpunch from a mate in my subtank mini for at home vape...yum.

Completely obsessed vaper now after only less than 4 weeks.

Quick question, looking for a nice local dragonfruit vape.maybe MMM Dragon juice anyone's opinion on this?

Will delve into dyi month end and try my hand at suckerpunch clone but need a good local dragonfruit vape in the meantime

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Back