What Did You Vape Today?

What's in your opinion the differences of VM4 and this Crossroads Tobacco @WARMACHINE ? I'm curious as VM4 is my absolute favourite juice.
VM4 has more caramel and X-Roads has a slight alcohol flavour. Both are great. I even refill tanks without pitstopping, cause the tobacco is so similar and changing between the two is so pleasurable to my palate

VM4 has more caramel and X-Roads has a slight alcohol flavour. Both are great. I even refill tanks without pitstopping, cause the tobacco is so similar and changing between the two is so pleasurable to my palate
Hmmmm got me wondering because the caramel is The best part for me
Thank you for the comparison @WARMACHINE

I had a super day, especially after my visit to @SirVape which is fortunately, but also "dangerously" close to my office.

I tried "Mikes Mega Mixes" 2 flavoirs: "Berry Nade" and "Lime party".

I also tried Hazelworks, "Sunset".

I wasn't initially impressed with the Hazelworks Sunset, but will give it another try. I won't run it down. (Yet)

However: Both the "Mikes Mega Mixes" were outstanding in all areas. The Berry Nade 6mg is smooth, not overbearing, a delightfully palatable fruit is going on there. Super nice!

The Lime Party 6ml is seriously exquisite on my palate. I am hooked. The Lime and Pineapple blend delectably and really smooth. The combination does not taste entirely like these 2 fruits. It tastes better!

Well done to Mikes Mega Mixes. I read another expression of gratitude somewhere here the other day. They are spot on. The price, packaging, bottle, labeling, flavour and vape density are right on the top shelf in my opinion. I will certainly be trying out all your other interesting sounding blends!

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

In my normal routine I rotate 8-10 liquids in any given 24 hour day/night, and might use totally different the next. But right this instant I am vaping DIY Sweet Milk with a big mug full of Chamomile tea.

Pity.. Which ones did you try?
I try to make a point of not down-rating any specific juices. If I don't like it I won't review it. I did not want to be rude and not respond to a direct question though. Let's just say their style doesn't suit my tongue. I am soooo full of kuk. I mean I am vaping juice from only three companies at the moment, and I have like 8 open bottles...

In my normal routine I rotate 8-10 liquids in any given 24 hour day/night, and might use totally different the next. But right this instant I am vaping DIY Sweet Milk with a big mug full of Chamomile tea.
I usually go for the 'zen' approach... but with vaping I find the more in my rotation the better. Every time you take a toot of something fresh it is like looking at a 3d picture. Incredible. The more variety I vape, the less I vape in actual ml of juice.

uploadfromtaptalk1459543151547.jpgFinished off a tank of Coffee Cake. Now to fill her up with some Belly rub. But first a new coil and wick is needed - best part about night shift is being able to coil at my desk :D

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Paulies - coffee cake
Moostache - Some cereal mix I got from a friend
Rebel Lion - The apple pie ice cream one (I forget the name)

Mad Hatter and Fog Weaver all day... strange for me to use so few. Still don't feel like a change.

Witcher's brew Blackbird
Paulies Lemon Ice Tea
Motlet Brew Brew's Brothers

Absolutely! That is why I love RxW and 9 ml Reo bottles. All I need is a 6000 mAh battery.

There's plenty of dual and triple batt mods out there that'd get you there and beyond with 3000mAh batts. ;)

Fetch by Wiener Vape Co mixed with XXX by VM both 12mg.
This is an awesome mix for me, not too much menthol but fantastic flavour.

@robfisher will there be a MMM launch at sir Vape?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back