What Did You Vape Today?

All day Vapes Chilled Pineapple in the SM and my very first DIY nothing special but flavor is as the name says Naartjie like that first bite into a slice just great going to enjoy this journey. Thanks to Oom @KZOR for the tutorial on DIY otherwise I would have never taken the plunge. And it's true what he said don't stress too much about being exact.....

Trinity that had a little Urban Grape left in the tank, Refreshing Morning vape!

vaping 2 DIY juices today Coffee Banana mix and some sweet Mango

Sounds good @PSySpin
How does the coffee go with the banana? Never tried that combination before. Sounds interesting

Diy dragonfruit
Diy strawberry icecream

Sent from my SM-T231 using Tapatalk

Mixing ready made juices again

This time my 'Blackbird mix' wih a bit of Sir Vape's Milk Lab Frappe

Very nice coffee tobacco flavour. I am enjoying it a lot.

There needs to be more tobacco coffee juices!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1482080711.928087.jpg

@Silver the coffee actually goes very well with the banana. You get a nice smooth coffee taste on the inhale and a sweet banana taste on the exhale

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Loving me some good boy this evening!

Actually for the last few weeks it's my go to.

There need to be more coffee juices as well!

My issue is I have to be so careful with what I vape as I'm violently allergic to peanuts and tree nuts.

Can't just grab a bottle and pour it in.

Starting my DIY journey tomorrow so at least that way I know exactly what's going in!!

Loving me some good boy this evening!

Actually for the last few weeks it's my go to.
It's a great vape especially for a MTL use it in my RM2 for a nice evening relaxed vape goes down very good with a wizza or brandy....

It's a great vape especially for a MTL use it in my RM2 for a nice evening relaxed vape goes down very good with a wizza or brandy....

I use it in everything. Always seem to end up grabbing it out the cupboard...

26e283c78eb3c30b998d935c76a94853.jpg

A bit of oak aged good boy in the sm25 on top of a noisy 2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back