What Did You Vape Today?

Moriya’s Mix from Digbys

Eucalyptus and cool menthol, refreshing for the palate and a real cure for vaper’s tongue. This is a lovely morning vape. If your an 18mg vaper we recommend dropping to 11 for this one, the menthol give a satisfying kick at lower nicotine levels.

Interesting vape indeed... I was a bit taken aback at first because it's certainly eucalyptus in a big way! And then I settled in because I love eucalyptus big time!

Was in an iGo-L on my Sirius II Mech Mod with a micro coil of around 1,1Ω with organic cotton. I always test juice in this combo because its easy to clean...

This one is very interesting for me and this may get to go into a REO tomorrow... we'll see. So far the best non Menthol Ice juice I have had the pleasure of tasting!

View attachment 9809
Almost Eureka....just the Reo test to go!

Nicoticket - Radioactive in my Reo
Just B - Naartjie in mAN
P5 - Grandmaster in the Kayfun

All Brilliant!!! Can't put anyone down.... Hellloooo Silver :rock:

Five Pawns Grandmaster that i purchased today. Omfg i love this stuff! I think ill be vaping this forever haha.

Tonight's treat is just b juiced - Turkish delight 6mg. It's a treat for sure.. Throat hit is lekker hard. Flavour isn't too overwhelming. And it's in my Anna

Disappearing into to the clouds..

Tonight's treat is just b juiced - Turkish delight 6mg. It's a treat for sure.. Throat hit is lekker hard. Flavour isn't too overwhelming. And it's in my Anna

I need to try turkish delight and condensed milk from just b soon.

@iKeyaam. I'm in Cape Town so if u r in the area give me a shout and I'll spot you some to try

Shot. I think a cape town vape meet is long overdue
I agree. But the talks bout one happening in few months is still going. But the offer stands whenever u in the athlone area

Took my very first toot of @Just B's Naartjie just now. And I am amazed. Have been searching for a good natural tasting fruit juice for a long time, and tried many - most either too sweet or too creamy or too perfumy or too artificial. This one is absolutely spot on for me. Especially being not too sweet, making it a really refreshing juice. So glad I got swayed by all the positive mentions of this juice on this forum and this thread. And thanks for the best of service @Metal Liz.
PS: And this at 0.7 ohms mind you - awesome.

Took my very first toot of @Just B's Naartjie just now. And I am amazed. Have been searching for a good natural tasting fruit juice for a long time, and tried many - most either too sweet or too creamy or too perfumy or too artificial. This one is absolutely spot on for me. Especially being not too sweet, making it a really refreshing juice. So glad I got swayed by all the positive mentions of this juice on this forum and this thread. And thanks for the best of service @Metal Liz.
PS: And this at 0.7 ohms mind you - awesome.
It was only a pleasure Andre, thanks for the support :rock:

sent from a Reo & MVP happy cloud

I'm vaping some Liqua Cherry 9mg, been vaping it all day... tasted like ass in my Nautilus, but is actually kinda nice in my Aero mini. Kinda keen to pick up something new tomorrow, more of a coffee kinda guy myself :p

Turkish delight direct lung hit. Cough cough
6u6e8e8a.jpg

Vaped on Just B Black honey all day!
Just B condensed milk and RY 4 in my pocket all day long :) My preferred steeping method

think i'm going to pick up a bottle of nobacco numbers, number 7 tomorrow. providing it's not insanely expensive.

I'm certain lady b will send it to you. Had some dealings with her this week and between her and @Metal Liz. They r awesome and pros to say the least

I'm sure zim customs would just scratch their head and send you your parcel :D

Back