What Did You Vape Today?

Witchers Brew Blackbird (The more I vape it the more I like it @Silver.)
Nicoticket Hummingbird (Lychee and Cranberry)
5P Castle Long Reserve
Vaponaute Under the Sea
MMM AshyBac

Marvellous @Andre! So glad you liking that Blackbird.

Vape elixir - Pure Tobacco (my favourite tobacco)
Craft Vapour - Earnestly Hemingway (absolutely awesome)

Five Pawns - Castle Long (delicious, complex)
Five Pawns - Symmetry Six (very savoury with strong notes of toasted grains, sweeter at higher temps)
Beard Vape Co - No. 51 (sweet but not over-sweet, fairly subtle custard flavour)

Today I've been mixing VapeMob Papa Smurf with COI Lemon Bar, pretty good actually.. I'm looking forward to my order early in the week of Tribal Juice Old Mans Custard, Cinfull Cookie, Cosmic Tobacco and Dairy Queen from Beyond Vapour - Thanks @Tiaan !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8174f2e7f93649a305b1b84786d4c966.jpg

very nice creamy flavour

Sent from my Note 4

Voodoo Vapour Gravestone
World Wonders Colosseum
Dr Stanley Clarke's Snake Oil
MMM AshyBac

@Andre how are you liking the WW Colosseum ?
Similar to Voodoo Dark Forrest?

The Real - Lemon Cheesecake

must say...these cheesecake vapes are really good. At the beginning it was ..... well, strange. The more I vaped it, the better it got. Now I am on my second bottle, and still have a full Strawberry cheesecake in storage. Then I tried all in their range.

berries from craft capour with a few drops of smoked custard...njam

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

Craft Vapour - Earnestly Hemingway 3MG on the Tugboat

really good juice well done Craft Vapour

Tart lemonade inhale bursting with a fruity exhale. <-- Well that's what the web site says... I guess that's what it is but it's nothing spectacular. Bought it in Las Vegas. 1,5mg
ModFuel 001.JPG

Are you down to 1.5 already?

I do 9mg in my REO's and Squonkers and 3mg in my cloud blowers... this was just a test bottle I bought in Vegas because I was desperate to buy something Vape related in the USA! ;-)

It would be interesting to know what everyone vapes (Juice wise) each day... one juice all day or multiple?

Most of the day I used VM Menthol Ice like I always do... but did quite a bit of VM Pineapple and then a little VM Choc Mint and my VM Candyfloss is always a treat! Using topQ menthol at the moment because my VM Menthol Ice has reached Code Red status... just hope the bulk purchase arrives before the weekend!
My adv (ry4 +menthol DIY) on my new Hcigar Vi200,which I'm very happy with.

Back