What Did You Vape Today?

Tropical Ice on wakeup
Paulies Guava in the new fishbone dripper
Larry's Whisky Tango Foxtrot
XXX
Paulies Pistachio on the couch
Hey man.
Do u have plain tropical ice? If u do I take my hat off to u sir. That menthol be stroooong!

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Hey man.
Do u have plain tropical ice? If u do I take my hat off to u sir. That menthol be stroooong!

It is hey! Forced me to bring my EVOD back into service. :p

It is hey! Forced me to bring my EVOD back into service. :p
Oh nice. Does itcalm it Down abit. I made the mistake of hitting it a dripper. I was coughing ice bergs out for two days

Oh nice. Does itcalm it Down abit. I made the mistake of hitting it a dripper. I was coughing ice bergs out for two days

Lol I can imagine it sure does clear the sinuses hey. I fortunately stumbled upon a discussion and warning on the forum before i tried it and put it straight in the evod. I did try it in the Ijust2 and like you said it was all icey coughs...

Ja that ice is intense.. my first experience with it was also on a dripper.. :p

Today I vaped some Weiner Vape Belly Rub in the Cubis.
Followed by a late afternoon drip of Foggs Deli Express.

Found that DDD and Deli Express combine together quite well when dripped :D

This morning I has some plume station invader.
On my way to gym it was creamy clouds pear caramel.
Traffic on the way home was XXX.

Lol I can imagine it sure does clear the sinuses hey. I fortunately stumbled upon a discussion and warning on the forum before i tried it and put it straight in the evod. I did try it in the Ijust2 and like you said it was all icey coughs...
Lol unfortunately and im sad to say it rob fiaher warned me it was a very strong menthol. So as one does I ignored the wise words and learnt very quickly to listen next time.

What build are you running with the menthol? Drop your power and when inhaling leave a gap to suck some air in as well. Just to reduce the hit a little.

I am mental about menthol so I love the slap in your face. But it can be a bit much if you either aren't used to it or have too much power on it with large puffs.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Vapour Mountain - Tropical Ice (The tropical island flavours of coconut blends perfectly with icy cold menthol)
Paulie's - Coffee Cake (A delicious moist sponge cake drenched in espresso coffee. Beautifully rounded off with a nutty sweetness)
Paulie's - Lemon Ice Tea (Fresh lemon spliced with full leaf tea. A beautiful tangy and sweet all day treat)

Last edited:
Been going a bit crazy now I cancan drip little bits soooooo:

Breakfast NCV - Milked followed by Rocket Sheep - Cloudsat

Teatime - Hardwicks - Debbie

Lunchtime tank - Beard 64 (finishing this bottle has been a labor. Didnt enjoy it in any atty at any wattage. Gave it a fair go. Wont review it I have nothing great to say)

Afternoon - Back to Cloudsat

After dinner - Smackaroon and Milkman

And bed time hit will be some Clouds Of Icarus - Lemon Bar. The only 12mg bottle in the house. Makes my head spin

Nothing beats MMM's Lime Party Extra in the GEM tank vaping at a modest 15W and 260C on the SX Mini M class. Tart, refreshing with ultrafine clouds.
Bombies Kiss the Ring, custard with a cool kick.
Creamy Clouds' Creamy Lemon Biscuits. The bottle is done! A firm favourite. At 1.15 ohms on a single coil in the OL 16 it is all about the lemon - yummy.
Vaponaute Under the Sea is minty sweetness.

Nothing beats MMM's Lime Party Extra in the GEM tank vaping at a modest 15W and 260C on the SX Mini M class. Tart, refreshing with ultrafine clouds.
Bombies Kiss the Ring, custard with a cool kick.
Creamy Clouds' Creamy Lemon Biscuits. The bottle is done! A firm favourite. At 1.15 ohms on a single coil in the OL 16 it is all about the lemon - yummy.
Vaponaute Under the Sea is minty sweetness.
Bombies Kiss the Ring? I have to do enough of that at work to want to put it into my vape!

Anyway, today I have XXX in my Cthulu @ 50W, dual 26g Kanthal at about 0.28 Ohms, and sneaking in a bit of Wookie mixed with some Milked for a sweetly cinnamon biscuit in my Subvod!

In the car, Non du Plume # 7 in TFV4 mini
At the office on the balcony, Complex Coconut in the Serpent
At the office on the balcony, Paulies Guava in Billows
At the office on the balcony, Custard Razzler in Crius
....Thinking of moving to the balcony and if another staff member refers to my vape bag as "his handbag", ........

ip6W8lL.jpg

Just finished my first 2.5 ml of @Paulie's Guava. My initial impressions: Oh my, this must be the perfect fruit juice. I was looking around for a toothpick to remove some guava seeds - so real to life this juice is. Most guava juices I have vaped tend to be either too "heavy" or too sweet. This one is neither. It is light and "uplifting" without sacrificing one iota of flavour. Why anyone would want to add menthol or the like to this juice is beyond me, @Silver :p.

This is master class, @Paulie :clap::clap::clap:. Looking forward to my specially mixed 12 mg of your Coffee Cake and Lemon Ice Tea.

Great Wall by World Wonders - a "heady maple syrup hit" with "white bunny sweet" aftertaste describes it perfectly. Sweet, sweet comfort to be taken in small dosages.
XXX by Vapour Mountain - all day, every day refreshment.
Guava by Paulies - Day 2 and 5 ml down the line and I am still super impressed.

fb9e5d696355d1dcbc836f1417ca9589.jpg

I was running low on juice so I decided to make a new combinatio!

In the tank is 50% Earnestly Hemingway and 50% Hazeworks Sunset. Now im vaping on a ice cold, nutty pina colada with wiskey instead of rum or vodka or whatever usually goes in a pina colada.

I have to say I like it!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

DDD
ELP- Special Reserve
Creamy Clouds-Lemon

Last edited:
fb9e5d696355d1dcbc836f1417ca9589.jpg

I was running low on juice so I decided to make a new combinatio!

In the tank is 50% Earnestly Hemingway and 50% Hazeworks Sunset. Now im vaping on a ice cold, nutty pina colada with wiskey instead of rum or vodka or whatever usually goes in a pina colada.

I have to say I like it!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
I just know that @Rob Fisher is going to love this picture :-D

Back