What Did You Vape Today?

ip6W8lL.jpg

Just finished my first 2.5 ml of @Paulie's Guava. My initial impressions: Oh my, this must be the perfect fruit juice. I was looking around for a toothpick to remove some guava seeds - so real to life this juice is. Most guava juices I have vaped tend to be either too "heavy" or too sweet. This one is neither. It is light and "uplifting" without sacrificing one iota of flavour. Why anyone would want to add menthol or the like to this juice is beyond me, @Silver :p.

This is master class, @Paulie :clap::clap::clap:. Looking forward to my specially mixed 12 mg of your Coffee Cake and Lemon Ice Tea.

Outstanding @Andre!
Am so glad you like it
Agree with you 100% - this is a special Guava! Just right. Its Paulies Guava!

I have had the pleasure of vaping it a few times without menthol but when I added some menthol to it, i just felt like it was having a glass of fresh guava juice with ice cubes in it. Colder and more refreshing and it stuck. But taking nothing away whatsoever from the juice itself.

"Strawberry Ice" - cold, refreshing and lovely
WB Blackbird - a legendary juice for me - tasty and bold
Wiener Vape Co Fetch - fresh flavour
World Wonders Table Mountain - picking up from where i left off a while back ;-)

Its been a tasty day so far

Today was a mostly the same as yesterday lol
VM - XXX
VM - Tropical Ice
Paulie's - Coffee cake

While in hospital today, the missus went to the vapeshack to get me some vanilla bean juice. I mix 30mls with 70 MLS of frappe.
She came back with a bottle of caramel choc mint from vape alchemy. It hasn't been launched yet and the owner sent it, free of charge for me. All I can say is. Nom nom nom

On a side note, even though I had a private room, I vaped in a hospital, I can't believe I did that. There was a strong coffee smell and the nurses cldnt figure out what was going on... But got busted by my doc, she vapes and when I was being discharged, she told me that I was a little shit, and laughed because she vapes frappe also and was laughing at the nurses confusion. The trick is to blow into the pillows, no clouds.

Vapour Mountain Tropical Ice in the P67 and XXX in the Target Tank.

Also testing some Snatch Dairy Queen in a Trinity Tank with gClaptons... not getting the strawberry in the liquid but the cream taste is pretty damn good!

Vapour Mountain Tropical Ice in the P67 and XXX in the Target Tank.

Also testing some Snatch Dairy Queen in a Trinity Tank with gClaptons... not getting the strawberry in the liquid but the cream taste is pretty damn good!
Hey rob.

Strangely enough I pick up the strawberry in this juice. The creamy milk flavour just makes it so smooth too.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

I just know that @Rob Fisher is going to love this picture :-D

Lmao... took me a while. That overhang?!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

The overhang, the rotated photo, the wattage set to 35.1w and the boxes in the background. I won't mention the silver RTA on the black mod ;)

I might have done some of the things on purpose... :p But I have to say that I needed a new tank more than I needed a tank that fits. It is a bit of an eye sore though

bf410aeccaab0d616c0d1237ddace6e9.jpg

Orion Southern Cross...Like Lindts orange intense only better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rocket Sheep - Cloudsat

Mr Hardwicks - DDD mixed with NVC - Milked. Both wore off for me pretty soon but as a mix... total 3d chocolate creamynessssssss... wow...

Smackaroon mixed with Milked... vast improvement on both once again. Killer combo.

Milkman - Because subtle is sexy

Today was very Strawberry Icy

"Strawberry Ice" in the Vaporesso Target with ceramic coil
"Strawberry Ice" in the Subtank Mini with a kanthal coil and Rayon
"Strawberry Ice" in the Lemo1 with kanthal coil and Rayon

Its part of my testing for comparing the flavour and the vape on these three.

Was a bit much but its all in the name of Science.

Hope to write up my findings soon

On a side note, even though I had a private room, I vaped in a hospital, I can't believe I did that. There was a strong coffee smell and the nurses cldnt figure out what was going on... But got busted by my doc, she vapes and when I was being discharged, she told me that I was a little shit, and laughed because she vapes frappe also and was laughing at the nurses confusion. The trick is to blow into the pillows, no clouds.
Damp towel. You can suck on a stinkie exhaling into a damp towel and nobody will know. I could smoke them things behind the curtains in the school hall while assembly was going no problem. With a cig you only need a metal sugar bowl with lid, half filled with water. Cig goes into the spoon's hole, ash falls in water, smoke stays inside sugar bowl.

To the staff at Bayview hospital: Yes. Donuts. Debbie does them well lol. Snuck a good number of stealth vapes in there yesterday. Was fun tbh.

Back