What Did You Vape Today?

DIY Castle Long clone by @rogue zombie
DIY Peach & Guava Ice Tea by @Ernest
DIY Looma by @Andre
DIY Coffee by @Andre
18CBALA.gif

I have officially moved away from Liqua... I know I know it took a while...

Now I vape Orion The Belt when I get a sweets craving (Late afternoon and after dinner - I no longer need that chocolate haha)

And during the day I vape Incognito 12mg and Pure tobacco 0mg 70/30 mixed from Vape Elixir

Orion - All Coiled YoYo Out 30ml

Then a buddy hooked me up with a Delicious 100ml bottle of Fruit Loops and a 50ml Strawberry Ice cream and 50ml Peanut butter n Custard. Wow what amZing flav
Ready for a Month of Vaping
And didn't even break the bank.

Hmmm...

Thanks to @Sickboy77 , some Cap 'n Crunch menthol for my pre 05h00 snack this morning, then onto some Orion Asteroid, and in all honesty it will be XXX time in 30 minutes (although a tank may have already snuck it's way into my hand today).

Last edited:
Rocking some Idiom Dripp the bullet in my TfG2 tanks a little thirsty but the flavors great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In the wee hours this morning mostly two fisting DIY Iced Nog and Wackykonda.

2fist.jpg

Raspado by Oneup Vapor. A smooth watermelon and fresh summer fruits vape.

d2b78a8de88e48a78d0551fad2b3418c.jpg

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

Ahh tried Tropical Ice, XXX and peach ice tea and really not enjoying them, Tropical is prop the fav if I had to choose. Sitting with 300ML of the stuff now haha.

Finally bought myself some of Paulies Coffee Cake (even put in my favourite build just to test it out). All I can say is, I'm now a huge Paulies fan :)
paulies 046.JPG

DIY Ginger Black tea, recipe courtesy of @Papa_Lazarou. Great for a change of pace.
DIY Tobacco - a very promising work in progress.
DIY Kiwi Lime Energy - far too sweet for me, much tweaking required.
DIY Apple Peach Sparkle - perfect refresher.

Back