What Did You Vape Today?

Milky-O
Treats
Crispy Treats

all 3 really good juices. New stuff came in this weekend :D

DIY HIC's Bora Bora White Tobacco, the bees knees.
DIY Shaner's Apple Peach Sparkle, fizzy Peach delight.
DIY HIC's Limoncello Torrone Parfait, stunning lemon and nougat with honey dessert.

DIY "fireballs sweets" - reminiscing l.a.b.

DIY "holy peach coolness" - blend of different peaches with a hint of koolada

DIY Crispy treats - to add some sweetness to the mix

Hope all you father's had a epic father's day, like me

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

So far this morning it's been DIY Brazilian Coffee & DIY Voodoo Queen (a Latakia NET) in Reos.

candt2.jpg

Last edited:
I envy you all with all the different juices you enjoy... I wish I could get to LOVE more than 2-3 Juices on an ADV basis! :(

I envy you all with all the different juices you enjoy... I wish I could get to LOVE more than 2-3 Juices on an ADV basis! :(

No need to bro... DIY is not all that hard. Just takes some research and the will to dive in to find what you do and don't like.

No need to bro... DIY is not all that hard. Just takes some research and the will to dive in to find what you do and don't like.

Gonna give it a go this week methinks... have all the crap... just need to do some mixing and testing! :)

Gonna give it a go this week methinks... have all the crap... just need to do some mixing and testing! :)

Start with recommended flavor percentages, and just one flavor at a time (start on the lower end of the range as you can always add more to taste). Once you have a flavor nailed do another and another until you have the fixings to do a more complex recipe with them. :)

DIY Faego by mate @Sickboy77 in the Smok Stick Plus.
DIY Gush Clone in the Nano, new recipe going to tried tomorrow can't wait.
DIY Bombies Nana Cream in the Sapor.

DIY life sure is goooood!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Amazing when you drop a bit of this into a bit of that...

Coffee Donuts

@Paulie's tasty coffee cake with a few drops of @method1's amazing DDD

Wow what a combination. Coffee infused with Choc donuts. Delicious

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1467570377.334604.jpg

Being in UK at moment have been trying out some premiums I have not seen our side of world. Got a bottle of Tonix Cherry Almond (American import) and must say it is absolutely delightful, if a bit expensive. My only concern is that Tonix is an anagram of Toxin. Perhaps they need a new marketing department. This liquid is the best I have tried in last month, but I am missing my Paulie's Pistachio Ice Cream fix like an addict going cold turkey. Must remember to stock up a little better on next trip.

This morning I have some DIY Fruit Loops Cereal Milk in the Tornado tank and DIY Cinnamon Cookie with Custard in the Avo. Really enjoying the Cinnamon.

Back