What Did You Vape Today?

VM4 all day so far, like most days :) will switch to XXX for the drive home and then back to VM4 for the evening.

Creature of habit me... lol.

Tried some Dream Berry Cream and I am Very impressed so far
60f5777403bea7bd4cd769f53a965204.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not a big fan of cinnamon... and I had given up finding a donut vape that actually tasted like donuts... so when I was given a 100ml bottle of CID (Cinnamon Donuts and cold vanilla ice cream) for judging the cloud comp at Ohm my ECig on the weekend I thought it would be another bottle destined to the collection of meh juices... then I tasted it in one of the guys drippers and it perked my interest... it actually tastes like the Woolies donuts and ice cream... but I have liked a juice on initial taste and bought a bottle and when I got home it was meh...

But this Durban made Juice (By @Sickboy77) is pretty damn good... I have it in a Target Pro Tank with a 0.6Ω cCell and am enjoying a break from my menthols...
CID 001.JPG

I'm not a big fan of cinnamon... and I had given up finding a donut vape that actually tasted like donuts... so when I was given a 100ml bottle of CID (Cinnamon Donuts and cold vanilla ice cream) for judging the cloud comp at Ohm my ECig on the weekend I thought it would be another bottle destined to the collection of meh juices... then I tasted it in one of the guys drippers and it perked my interest... it actually tastes like the Woolies donuts and ice cream... but I have liked a juice on initial taste and bought a bottle and when I got home it was meh...

But this Durban made Juice (By @Sickboy77) is pretty damn good... I have it in a Target Pro Tank with a 0.6Ω cCell and am enjoying a break from my menthols...
View attachment 59906
Thanks for the kind words Rob, glad you liking it :)

Witchers Brew Blackbird
DIY Mojito
DIY Apple & Peach Sparkle
DIY Coffee to die for

@Andre I am very interested to hear about the DIY coffee. Is it strong and dark or more milky?

Am always on the lookout for coffee vapes and also for my mom.

DIY vanilla cookies n cream

DIY marshmallow shortbread

Milky Strawberry today...

Waiting for my 100ml Creme Soda Float to arrive from Cloud Lounge...

Thanks to the Giveaway on Saturday night!

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Back