What Did You Vape Today?

Some DIY blueberry milk, on its third revision and DIY apple pie on its fourth revision.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VM Strawberry and extra menthol -
So crisp in the Lemo1 - so refreshing
Long restricted lung hits - menthol burn - mmmmm...

Never seem to tire of this vape

image.jpg

Last edited:
I can really relate to the awesome menthol burn, especially in winter.

I vaped my DIY today, watermelon mint
8% watermelon candy
1.5% menthol

That sounds awesome @Lushen !
Would love to try that - but maybe with more menthol :D:D

Ps - i added a photo to the above post

That sounds awesome @Lushen !
Would love to try that - but maybe with more menthol :D:D

Ps - i added a photo to the above post

I initially had 3% menthol in my first mix, but it was too much for me on a sub ohm setup.
If you are using the Lemo 1 with anything above 1 Ohm, then you can definitely up the menthol.

BTW, it is a good shake and vape.

DIY Bora Bora White with 2 drops of FA Dark Vapure added to the 5 ml in the Reo bottle. Tobacco bliss!
DIY Coffee. It think this is it! Starbucks Boeretroos.
DIY Wild Blueberry. Perfect Blueberry for my taste.

Milkman Original, some loaded glazed doughnuts and Paulies coffee cake. They all go so well together!!! mixing up in my dotmod makes for some good all day vaping :D

80ded0a2fe67142c790538ed90616b80.jpg

Got some free time and rewicked these two beauts, The cupcake man in the Mage on the Minikin and @Yusuf Cape Vaper DIY melon menthol in the avo on the Rxs
Lovin it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DIY Bora Bora White with 2 drops of FA Dark Vapure added to the 5 ml in the Reo bottle. Tobacco bliss!
DIY Coffee. It think this is it! Starbucks Boeretroos.
DIY Wild Blueberry. Perfect Blueberry for my taste.

Would love to try that Coffee

Diluted Blackbird with menthol - and it's lovely!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1469254209.564588.jpg

In the REO Bottle I put the following :

About 4ml of 18mg PG/VG 50/50
Just a light squeeze of 18mg Blackbird (about 0.5-1ml)
7 drops of VM Menthol concentrate

Shake and vape

The final liquid is nowhere near as dark as blackbird. It's a very strong flavour so it still comes through nicely despite not a lot of it in the mix. The menthol makes it lovely.

At this rate my remaining Blackbird stock will keep me going for quite a while!

It is a tad strong at 18mg so next time I may aim to bring it down a bit. Lol

At the moment a DIY/NEF I made about 3 hours ago from a small sample package of La Sonrisa coffee beans from the high slopes of the Coto Brus Canton of Costa Rica near the Panama border and Parque Nacional La Amistad. It's a medium body coffee with essence of toasted almonds and cacao added so has some sweetness on exhale. Not my norm for coffee's, especially with cacao, but a pleasant change maybe from my strong coffee's.

In the wee hours this morning it was mostly some DIY Spicy Nog in an Avo24 on a Minikin V1.5, and I chased it with a drink I normally only make for the holidays sometimes, home made egg nog & Peppermint Schnappes. Was like a cool Christmas on a hot July night until I ran out of nog and schnappes.

Vape King Grape Soda in the Aio.

Really like this juice. Reminds me so much of Fanta Grape. Good to have it again after quite a long time. Got another bottle at the VK Northcliff shop opening a few weeks back.

A bit muted on the Aio but will try again soon in the RM2

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1469946444.711991.jpg

Vape King Grape Soda in the Aio.

Really like this juice. Reminds me so much of Fanta Grape. Good to have it again after quite a long time. Got another bottle at the VK Northcliff shop opening a few weeks back.

A bit muted on the Aio but will try again soon in the RM2

View attachment 62265
I like that Grape Soda, one of the only e-juices that actually tastes like grape to me :)

Started off with Voodoo juice Jack the ripper in the Nautilus x... for my breakfast vape ...then back to the Diety Vapes Harmonium in the melo3 which is my all day setup just absolutely loving the rich nutty taste on the 0.:eek:3ohm coil at 27w..it goes so well with my cup of coffee :D cannot get enough of it ...60ml in a week..:p. then after dinner will be back onto Vape Chefs banana creme for my desert vape :-D.. new to vaping.. astounded by all the flavors.. just sticking to local juices so far.. really impressed.... looking for a black cavendish tobacco flavour juice..... any recommendations... thanks guys :HEADACHEHELPZPLZ:

Three Reo P67's all with DIY Coffee based liquids. Also am going to set up/revisit three of the Melo III tanks on Snow Wolf Mini's temporarily. The plan is to work in pit stops on all the Avocado's, Minikin's, Pico's and Sig sometime today.

Back