What Did You Vape Today?

DIY Malibu Creamsicle, tangerine popsicle around a creamy vanilla ice cream with a touch of Rum.
DIY Perique Vapure, dark tobacco blend.
DIY Kaktus Melons, fresh and ripe melons.

DIY Creamy Salted Caramel
DIY Spicy Black Tea with a touch of Capsicum
DIY Kaktus Melons

I've use to keep with 3 different DIY'S one a "Unicorn milk type" (tweeted to my liking) and the other an Hazelnut-espresso, with some creams and caramel, I call it "The Hazelnut- Express" mix, then there's my tobacco mix, basic pipe tobacco with Tramisu and marshmallow, this 3 has been my ADV's for the past month, at night-time I tweet my other creations and test them. This month my new creations will take over, but there's a sweat desert one a tobacco, Bora Bora creation and I'm trying to find my Hazelnut-Express's exact %'s to share with fellow members, this one is a winner.:nod:

DIY cherry cola milkshake

My very first DIY liquid. The cherry Cola definitely stands out more than the marshmallows and vanilla custard.
Any pointers?

Sent from my SM-G928C using Tapatalk
Maybe try the question in this thread. Also, you should give your recipe there for peeps to be able to comment.

Today it started with Vapour Mountain Tropical Ice in the REO (as I do everyday of my life)... then Vapour Mountain XXX in the cCell driven tanks (as I do everyday of my life) and I also have a Melo 3 Mini tank with Slug Juice and a Melo 3 Mini tanks with Trinity!
Four 001.JPG

Today it started with Vapour Mountain Tropical Ice in the REO (as I do everyday of my life)... then Vapour Mountain XXX in the cCell driven tanks (as I do everyday of my life) and I also have a Melo 3 Mini tank with Slug Juice and a Melo 3 Mini tanks with Trinity!
View attachment 62745
You forgot to mention that you also went to vote LOL. Very nice set-ups Sir Rob.:)

Heaven is a place in my office :D

f9b1ee54d14aef7b366caf923d4057c8.jpg

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

I discovered something new a few days ago that turned out very nice
So much so that i am on my third tank of it

My usual "Strawberry Ice" blend in my Subtank Mini which i have been vaping for many months
(VM Strawberry with extra menthol)

Then after filling a few days ago i finished my bottle of my blend and the tank needed a bit more - so I grabbed a bottle of World Wonders Table Mountain and put a little bit of that in.

Table mountain is the "Hertzog cookie" flavoured juice - bit of coconut and like a jam tartlet.

I wasnt expecting much and actually thought it wouldnt go well after i put it in - but to my surprise it was really, really nice. I get the usual Strawberry menthol but with a bit of the coconut and cookie flavour coming through. Its actually so nice that i have mixed it up a third time - now am out of Table Mountain - lol

image.jpg

I discovered something new a few days ago that turned out very nice
So much so that i am on my third tank of it

My usual "Strawberry Ice" blend in my Subtank Mini which i have been vaping for many months
(VM Strawberry with extra menthol)

Then after filling a few days ago i finished my bottle of my blend and the tank needed a bit more - so I grabbed a bottle of World Wonders Table Mountain and put a little bit of that in.

Table mountain is the "Hertzog cookie" flavoured juice - bit of coconut and like a jam tartlet.

I wasnt expecting much and actually thought it wouldnt go well after i put it in - but to my surprise it was really, really nice. I get the usual Strawberry menthol but with a bit of the coconut and cookie flavour coming through. Its actually so nice that i have mixed it up a third time - now am out of Table Mountain - lol

View attachment 62875

You sir ( yes I called you Sir ) have strange tastebuds. Maybe I should try it too. Ok maybe one day ( and just for one day ) :)

You sir ( yes I called you Sir ) have strange tastebuds. Maybe I should try it too. Ok maybe one day ( and just for one day ) :)

Lol that's what I thought. But it tastes great! Who would have thought

Red Limitless Plus on the Hotcig 150 with the leather plates. Got Hardwicks Smackeroon (raspberry, not blueberry) in there. It drinks liquid like someone who just got dumped at a beerfest, but it's so worth it. 20160806_234943.jpg

DIY cream soda float
DIY strawberry milkshake
DIY kiwi litchi (kiwichi)
DIY guava banana (guavana)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

810ebdb5347ccf000fe9200cf05c9d1c.jpg

c3cb21d3b96b815bc3ace6c37d8002c0.jpg

Very nice combo

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Back