What Did You Vape Today?

In an effort to broaden my juice horizons I did a LOT of taste testing this weekend and another juice I bought was Dizzit Strawberry Cheesecake! Everyone said it's the best Strawberry juice around... and it tasted the boss on the finger taste. Put it in a Dvarw... still not sure about it... 28 watts isn't enough... and trying it at 37 to 40 watts... much better at high wattage... let's see how we go...
Dizzit 001.JPG

Last night @BigGuy has a small braai for The Vaping Bogan and a few people and @raihaan passed me a little Nautilus Pod system and said try this... had I known it was a tobacco type juice I wouldn't even have tried it... but I tried it and it was different (for me) and tasted a lot like a good cigar. I started to rave and then @Naeemhoosen came over with the same juice in a Dvarw! I felt like I was cheating because it was just like a cigar! And I checked that there was no real tobacco Net in it because it was so authentic. That was the good news... the bad news is that it's not commercially available and Naeem just makes a small batch for himself and a few mates from time to time... @raihaan was kind enough to donate his bottle to me.

And here I am vaping Havana Gold! I never thought I would see the day a "tobacco" juice would be in one of my setups... let alone a Dvarw! Boom!
View attachment 150483 View attachment 150484

Oh my word @Rob Fisher that is so unusual to see a tobacco in one of your Dvarws
Probably going to snow tomorrow - lol

But on another note, this is extremely good to hear - I like the sounds of this....
Havana Gold. That name just sounds excellent
@Naeemhoosen - you biscuit!

A new juice coming from Steam Masters in December... it's a Fruit Loops juice called Loops! Reminds me of Milky Way which I vaped a lot of back in the day but it's different...
Loops.JPG

Time to test another new juice I bought... it's another Drizzit from the Malaysian company Nasty! This is their Lemon Tart!
LemonTart 001.JPG LemonTart 002.JPG

What's the verdict, @Rob Fisher?

I hate both Drizzit flavours... it has an ingredient in them that I really dislike! The Loops is still operational and nice! All Drizzit tanks are being cleaned as we speak! I just don't know why I keep buying juices other than my staple favourites!

I know it's me and not the juices because they sell out fast...
Clean 001.JPG

Last night @BigGuy has a small braai for The Vaping Bogan and a few people and @raihaan passed me a little Nautilus Pod system and said try this... had I known it was a tobacco type juice I wouldn't even have tried it... but I tried it and it was different (for me) and tasted a lot like a good cigar. I started to rave and then @Naeemhoosen came over with the same juice in a Dvarw! I felt like I was cheating because it was just like a cigar! And I checked that there was no real tobacco Net in it because it was so authentic. That was the good news... the bad news is that it's not commercially available and Naeem just makes a small batch for himself and a few mates from time to time... @raihaan was kind enough to donate his bottle to me.

And here I am vaping Havana Gold! I never thought I would see the day a "tobacco" juice would be in one of my setups... let alone a Dvarw! Boom!
View attachment 150483 View attachment 150484
Haha I said the same thing too til @RenaldoRheeder send me a bottle of Pistachio RY4-U and now I can't put it down.

I've even gone to create four new flavours - the butterscotch mint RY4 tastes awesome, Barbossa's Mutiny tastes like spiced gold and The Flying dutchman smells like a ship full of cigars and rum. The strawberry RY4 tastes just like strawberries with a hint of light caramel tobacco on cream.

Today I have:
- JAmSLam (Hardwicks) in my squonker set up. This juice tastes just like the Dinner Lady Strawberry custard thingy however I abhor strong flavours so it's diluted down by about 80%.
- In my MTL tank I have plain no flavour 6mg (by far my favourite vape, plain and simple) - I've noticed that the flavourless vapes need the right ingredients this one is made with Clyronix VG, Vaperite PG, Prime-Nic nicotine, Cotton Bacon 2 wick with a stainless round wire coil.

If you dilute, do you just add pg/vg and does it have to steep?
I make batches of 60ml - 40pg/60vg, 6mg nic conetent (nic also pg). Let is sit for about three days, odd shake up (to mix well). Then I drop like 50drops of flavour into the squonk bottle and top up the rest with plain. I must add that the number of drops of flavour is something you can adjust as you go along. I personally like just a bit of flavour peeking out through the clouds.

Haha I said the same thing too til @RenaldoRheeder send me a bottle of Pistachio RY4-U and now I can't put it down.

I've even gone to create four new flavours - the butterscotch mint RY4 tastes awesome, Barbossa's Mutiny tastes like spiced gold and The Flying dutchman smells like a ship full of cigars and rum. The strawberry RY4 tastes just like strawberries with a hint of light caramel tobacco on cream.
I have something that I am working on that you might like...

A week ago I had about half a squonk bottle of RY4 Double left. I had a little bit of Straw Crunch Custard left and decided to add that to the squonk bottle. All I can say is it was glorious!

I have something that I am working on that you might like...

A week ago I had about half a squonk bottle of RY4 Double left. I had a little bit of Straw Crunch Custard left and decided to add that to the squonk bottle. All I can say is it was glorious!
I went to test the Flying Dutchman and Barbossa's Mutiny - it doesn't taste half bad on day 10 as it did the first day. Needs further steeping, I'm impressed though.

Last edited:
Mango sticky rice by @method1

Been vaping it pretty consistently for a few days now which is quite something for me as I get bored of a juice quite fast normally.

Still on the hunt for that elusive ADV that never gets old.

In an effort to broaden my juice horizons I did a LOT of taste testing this weekend and another juice I bought was Dizzit Strawberry Cheesecake! Everyone said it's the best Strawberry juice around... and it tasted the boss on the finger taste. Put it in a Dvarw... still not sure about it... 28 watts isn't enough... and trying it at 37 to 40 watts... much better at high wattage... let's see how we go...
View attachment 150489
Try between 50-60w

Ok this is interesting.

This evening I am vaping a mix I got a while back from @Amir when I bought his Hadaly

It's a mix of Braind Freeze and XXX.

It's not bad. Nice fruity menthol. A bit too sweet for me. Not enough ice, lol. And something else in it that is not my favourite taste. Not sure if it's the XXX or something in the Brain Freeze. Have never vaped Brain Freeze on its own though. I think @Stosta likes that juice if memory serves.

Nice to try out something different though. And I thought it would be appropriate to use the Hadaly since I got the juice with it. After all, the Hadaly is a flavour renderer of note.

Thanks again @Amir. I know you like this combo. Took me a while to get to it but rather late than never. Lol.

That's @Amir 's writing on the VM XXX bottle.

c53fbccb8bf3c8b386453a854f2d2a55.jpg

Back