What do you DIY enthusiasts think about this?

I'm way too impatient to steep juice the proper way
Amen to that brother.
I am so glad I got a hotplate stirrer. Saves so much time mixing and also steeping for the custard/tobacco recipes.
This is the reason why I try and concentrate on making S'nV juices. I honestly don't care about getting that ekstra 1% of awesomeness after a 3 week steep.
I make it, I shake it, I vape it. :)
My style is adapted to my level of impatience.

Amen to that brother.
I am so glad I got a hotplate stirrer. Saves so much time mixing and also steeping for the custard/tobacco recipes.
This is the reason why I try and concentrate on making S'nV juices. I honestly don't care about getting that ekstra 1% of awesomeness after a 3 week steep.
I make it, I shake it, I vape it. :)
My style is adapted to my level of impatience.

Damn m8, I honestly thought I was the only one who is physically incapable of steeping juice.
I have to give mine to a mate and he steeps them for me, otherwise it's like "mm maybe just one taste" (blurb 1ml goes in goon), vape vape vape vape, ah crap, I killed the bottle!

Sent from my iPhone 7+ using Tapatalk

So how many have we got in this group buy?

Sent from my iPhone 7+ using Tapatalk

I'll be happy to pick one up from vaperite.
I want at least 10 mixing bars because I'll drop them in my bottles and only retrieve when the bottle is empty.

I want at least 10 mixing bars because I'll drop them in my bottles and only retrieve when the bottle is empty.

I also want some extra stirrer bars

Wayne featured this on In The Mix last week and everybody on the show seemed very impressed by it. I won't say what skiddlz offered to do to get one.

I know of a vendor bringing them in but not to happy about the price they gonna retail for. At just under 2k i rather steep the old fashion way

I know of a vendor bringing them in but not to happy about the price they gonna retail for. At just under 2k i rather steep the old fashion way

If you could please mention the vendor, so that everyone else who is willing to pay are able to get it?

I emailed nitecore in the week. Individual pricing on that unit is about $120. Not sure what shipping will cost.

Sent from my E2333 using Tapatalk

I emailed nitecore in the week. Individual pricing on that unit is about $120. Not sure what shipping will cost.

Sent from my E2333 using Tapatalk
Add 14% vat and you are already on R1800... exl shipping.

Well if you really want to keep the mixing bar in the bottle until it's empty you could.
I'd just use a magnet to bring it up the side of the bottle and out the top ;)

Back