What do you miss most about your local vapeshop?

This thread is making me sad, I miss my customers :(

I have run into a few of them in socially distanced queues around town, had a few brief chats here and there but it's just not the same... I need to see people smile again ;(

I miss the Vapestudio in Meyerton. The friendliest peeps around. Always a chat a smile a laugh always helpful. Grant and his Team are the Best

If i need advise or help they are always willing to sit and chat and do what they can. they taught me to wick my own tank which through this time has been super handy lol

Not just in vape shops, but everywhere in public.
Absolutely, for the most part people seem to be in “safe mode” when out in public, when the mask is on it’s like they’re cut off from reality, I do it too... I’m so sick of this shit

This thread is making me sad, I miss my customers :(

I have run into a few of them in socially distanced queues around town, had a few brief chats here and there but it's just not the same... I need to see people smile again ;(

I feel ya! This thread made me super sad too! I miss sitting in the shops and bantering with customers, so many laughs and friendly faces! Its so weird to be driving around and think to myself let me pop in to one of the stores for a bit and then coming to the realization that I cant! So sick of this crap!

Back