What every vaper wants... [fomo]

I want one! Bad! But can only find the MTL version which I don't want... I could get the MTL version and buy the airflow plugs for the DL but they don't have the DL drip tip... and then to crown it all they want Euro 55 to ship! SteamPipes were very helpful and found me one but they don't take Credit Card or Pay Pal and the only way of payment is a direct bank deposit... now if you have ever tried to do an overseas bank transfer on FNB then you will know it's almost impossible... they want all sort of codes and there is no help... so I just gave up!

Cabeo RDTA
cabeo-dl-rta.jpg

The big advantage to my FOMO is I don't know 95% of the names when mentioned and haven't read or seen reviews on 95% of devices so only have FOMO on 5% of things and I can live with that. LOL.

I want one! Bad! But can only find the MTL version which I don't want... I could get the MTL version and buy the airflow plugs for the DL but they don't have the DL drip tip... and then to crown it all they want Euro 55 to ship! SteamPipes were very helpful and found me one but they don't take Credit Card or Pay Pal and the only way of payment is a direct bank deposit... now if you have ever tried to do an overseas bank transfer on FNB then you will know it's almost impossible... they want all sort of codes and there is no help... so I just gave up!

Cabeo RDTA
View attachment 227559
Unbelievable. Already cloned in China..

https://www.fasttech.com/product/9736734-cabeo-styled-dl-rta-rebuildable-tank-atomizer

Ambition Converter Box Mod & Tube Mod... now I am not a fan of SBS mods, but this I will get for the collection for sure!

Pity they did not make it 21700, but damn this looks like a lot of fun!

16182169324941.jpg

https://www.ambitionmods.com/converter-box-mod-tube-mod-50w-by-ambition-mods

Screenshot_20210608-062012_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20210608-062012_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20210608-062012_Chrome.jpg
One can only dream about a dual battery mod like this.

I know you guys are well more advance on vape gear.I'm new to this forum trying to become more active.

I saw someone with a strangers mod. So I did some googling to see what the appeal was an I almost effing died.

:BIGTEARS:images (28).jpeg images (27).jpeg

Back