What Wattage Is Everyone Vaping At

I'm currently trying out temp control, not bad at all.

7 wrap fused clapton(reads .27 ohm) at 260 degrees celsius, and I have the wattage on 100W so it heats up very quick.
Temp control is cool because you don't get dry hits at all and you can have nice long and warm drags.

But I will always be a wattage guy to be honest.

55 to 65W depending on the juice I use. Higher watts bring out more flavour so when I vape complex recipes it is >60 and 1 to 3 flavouring juices then <55:)
That is using nichrome builds with CB v2.

I'm currently trying out temp control, not bad at all.

7 wrap fused clapton(reads .27 ohm) at 260 degrees celsius, and I have the wattage on 100W so it heats up very quick.
Temp control is cool because you don't get dry hits at all and you can have nice long and warm drags.

But I will always be a wattage guy to be honest.
I go between TC and Wattage mode all the time. Some times I run TC only for weeks, then I go back to Wattage for weeks. Lately I've been using NiChrome builds so its been mainly wattage mode.

I have lately found myself coming down in wattage a fair amount. Usually I would have been 60W +, now I find myself more often in the mid to high 40W range

Last edited:
I go between TC and Wattage mode all the time. Some times I run TC only for weeks, then I go back to Wattage for weeks. Lately I've been using NiChrome builds so its been mainly wattage mode.

I have lately found myself coming down in wattage a fair amount. Usually I would have been 60W +, now I find myself more often in the mid to high 40W range
What build do you vape with 40W?

And how is the NiChrome vs Stainless Steel?

What build do you vape with 40W?

And how is the NiChrome vs Stainless Steel?
I vape a 0.45ohm dual SS coils on 45W in my Tornado. I am a recent convert to NiChrome. Was using SS exclusively for a few months, then discovered NiChrome and so far it has been simply amazing. Haven't built super low with it yet though and haven't played around all that much. Just simple coils so far. I have it running in my Kayfun V5 at 0.7ohm and the flavor is insane

I vape a 0.45ohm dual SS coils on 45W in my Tornado. I am a recent convert to NiChrome. Was using SS exclusively for a few months, then discovered NiChrome and so far it has been simply amazing. Haven't built super low with it yet though and haven't played around all that much. Just simple coils so far. I have it running in my Kayfun V5 at 0.7ohm and the flavor is insane

I will have to give NiChrome a try then!

The Ohm calculator thingy tunes me I'm vaping at 40W on the Reo an 35W on the Pico Squeeze , don't own a fancy regulated mod anymore :p

Currently vape around 40w to 45w on my Evic Two with Aromamizer RDTA or my Aromamizer Supreme.

RTA's 40-60 W with varying degrees of airflow based on whats inside the atty.
RDA's 80W (but that is only because the iPower is an 80W device)

Anything from 28-70 watts, depends on the coils and so on. Really want that Aspire Cleito 120, serious FOMO :THINKING2:

I'm most happy between 30 and 45 watts. But I've recently been vaping a lot of DIY chocolates and coffees which I find need lower wattages.

Yeah about 30w - 60w. The Vape gets a little too hot for my liking over that.
I don't really build fancy coils or anything, just simple micro coils.

45w on single Clapton (Ni80 core, kanthal wrap, 0.77ohm) in pico/avo.
60w on single coil avo24 BA (3 strand twisted ni80 at 0.4ohm)
60w on dual coil avo24 BA ( 2 strand twisted Ni80 at 0.4ohm)
80w on dual coil velocity v2 (Ni80 at 0.4ohm)
Each of these current builds caters for a specific juice from my diy range. use the dripper for commercial juices as well.

Ime hitting my minikin and troll v 2 with a experement coilz we made from 26ga and 22ga ss sitting at a nice 0.10ohm with his first batch of diy juice nicely at 60w and shes a blowing

Good Morning Everyone

I'm curious to know as to what wattage everyone is vaping at

I'm currently vaping at 50w. Not a huge cloud chaser but when I do, I find 75 to be my limit

Are you a flavour chaser or a cloud chaser?

Let me know.

Have a great Sunday everyone

Kind Regards

Neil Schmidt

Sent from my GT-I9195
I used to vape at relatively lower wattage exclusively in the low to mid twenties but now with all the newer coil types to choose from I find myself in the fifty or higher ranges more often.

90w, 0.18, dual fused alien Clapton in Griffin 25, 110w on limitless RDTA dual fused alien Clapton at 0.14. I keep my battery volt around 4v - 4.20v

通过我的 HUAWEI GRA-L09 上的 Tapatalk发言

Back